Go Danny O | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Go Danny O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
An excellent final drive to watch. 78 yards in under two minutes with no timeouts and a freaking Texan defensive assault that had DanO thinking fast. "Throw left" was the winning play!

It was also great seeing DanO getting mad props from Kubiak, Walter and a lot of other former 'mates.

DanO is flying home tomorrow as he is about to have triplet sons.

Reaction Score
Danny O just might have screwed Indianapolis out of the #1 pick. He represented New England well!

Reaction Score
You think the Texans wish Danny O was playing for them right now
Kubiak did show some class with the time he spent with Dan at midfield.

Danny O throws a pretty ball!

Reaction Score
All I can say is to the coach of the Colts, IT TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH!

Clearly he was afraid of a certain word, that word is WINNING! :)

Reaction Score
Just watched that final drive on NFL Game Rewind, Orlovsky had roughly 2 seconds to get off every pass, was a pretty incredible drive. The Colts' line is putrid in pass pro.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Huh?

In reference to a previous poster mentioning if this would give UConn any street cred. I believe it would lend street cred to Edsall as they were his recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Amazing game. After seemingly all the breaks had gone against them, he comes up huge. HUGE!
You were not watching that game if you think all the breaks went against them. The Texans got HOSED by those refs. Good for Danny O and Donald, but there were 7 or 8 major penalties that should have gone against the Colts that game that weren't called, including a good amount in the fourth quarter. There were 2 or 3 just awful roughing the passer calls, an offensive pass interference no-call that probably ends in an INT, and a handful of others. It was painful to watch the officiating and the announcers agreed.

Reaction Score
I saw this on a Colts Forum. Thought it was pretty funny.

braveheartcolt

Posted Today, 07:17 AM
Triplets? Ha! Maybe the beginnings of the master plan to secure the #1 pick.

Dan pulled to be with new family, Painter back in. That should secure our loss.

Reaction Score
You were not watching that game if you think all the breaks went against them. The Texans got HOSED by those refs. Good for Danny O and Donald, but there were 7 or 8 major penalties that should have gone against the Colts that game that weren't called, including a good amount in the fourth quarter. There were 2 or 3 just awful roughing the passer calls, an offensive pass interference no-call that probably ends in an INT, and a handful of others. It was painful to watch the officiating and the announcers agreed.

I hate the Colts and I don't agree.
The Colts had a bang bang play on the prior possession where a Colt was going for an interception, and he collided with the receiver. He drew a flag for that. It was as bogus as the roughing call on Watt. And the Texans scored on that possession whereas they should have stalled. I've seen worse roughing the passer calls this year. You end up on the lower part of the body and they'll throw that flag. I saw Andre Carter tackle a QB around the waist and midsection, slide down to the legs, and not only was he penalized but he was fined by the NFL. Watt will be fined as well. The other roughing call (grabbing the facemask was legit). I agree about offensive pass interference but the ref was out of position on the opposite side of where the shirt was grabbed. He didn't see it.
Anyway, the two major penalties equalized in my mind. Both teams had drives stall only to watch bogus penalties extend the drive with a new set of downs.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The big yards in that drive came from nice throws from DanO, not the flags.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The big yards in that drive came from nice throws from DanO, not the flags.

The Colts got bailed out a few times. The hands to the face was legit. The roughing the QB call was a joke. The PI looked like a penalty when I saw it live, didn't look like much on the replay.

They made enough plays, but they certainly got the better side of the calls on that last drive.

Reaction Score
The PI was very legit, Glover Quin basically didn't let go of Tamme from the time he got off the line. Pretty textbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom