Global Jam 2023 - USA vs Canada FYI | The Boneyard

Global Jam 2023 - USA vs Canada FYI

Reaction Score
Morning.

Just an FYI for those who may be fans of Louisville. They're representing the USA at the Global Jam event in Toronto Canada this year. They face Canada tonight at 5:30 pm EST and it's going to be on CBS Sports Network.

Gives fans a chance to see the new Louisville roster and how they've progressed to date. The Canadian U23 team is a mix of players who some may be curious to see play as well. For example, Shayeanne Day-Wilson (Miami), Phillipina Kyei (Oregon), Tara Wallack (Washington State), etc.

I believe CBS Sports Network will also be broadcasting the women's final game on Sunday at 5 pm as well. Assuming USA/Louisville will be playing this game based on how they performed yesterday.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah Edwards sitting on the Canada bench but not dressed. Is she part of Team Canada for Globl Jam?

Reaction Score

Probably overstating but I like the balance of this team. Kinda similar to the 22 team that made the final 4. Seems like they have atleast 5 players who can get into double figures on any given night. Great opportunity for them in these games to go against good competition and develop chemistry. I don't have cbs sports network but I enjoy seeing the highlights.

Reaction Score

Probably overstating but I like the balance of this team. Kinda similar to the 22 team that made the final 4. Seems like they have atleast 5 players who can get into double figures on any given night. Great opportunity for them in these games to go against good competition and develop chemistry. I don't have cbs sports network but I enjoy seeing the highlights.

I think Louisville is also streaming via Twitter or their FB page. I'd recommend checking their team website for details.

Reaction Score
How strange for Merissah Russell to return from winning an Americup Bronze Medal with the Canada senior team then a week later trying to beat the Canada U23 team as a member of the USA/Louisville team.

Reaction Score
How strange for Merissah Russell to return from winning an Americup Bronze Medal with the Canada senior team then a week later trying to beat the Canada U23 team as a member of the USA/Louisville team.

I hear you, however from what I've seen from her, she's a Card to the core. I would have been surprised to have seen her on the Canadian roster knowing Louisville was involved.

During the inaugural event, VCU represented the US and one of their players Sara Te'Biasu opted to play for Canada. At least they have the option which is nice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom