Glad I Waited | The Boneyard

Glad I Waited

Reaction Score
I could have posted yesterday after the game but I would have said some things I would regret saying. It would have been an emotional post. This morning the sun came up and a new day is dawning and after a good night's sleep, this is how I feel.

That was a terrible game yesterday, We did not do much right and we want to blame someone for out disappointment. So what about the coach. Not his greatest effort and not a good way to end the season, but we are a team that is moving in the right direction. We are back in the Big East and recruiting will continue to be much better. I am sure that Hurley learned a lot from this season and some of the mistakes he made, he will not repeat. I expect that next year will be better even with the expected loss of Bouknight. As much as we don't want to see him go, he is probably going. The NBA selects, not on current development but on potential. Bouknight has plenty of potential.

And so it is on to the Uconn women.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

I'm fine with what I said and how I said it. Goodbye. Don't let door hit you on way out.

1616341266137.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom