Girardi..... | The Boneyard

Girardi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tough to hammer on a guy 20 games over .500 I know. But was it me or did Joe take the game yesterday a little too lightly with the bullpen late? Quaryles (sp?) was awful and should have been lifted when he walked and gave up a hit for 1st and 2nd, then he brings in Mitchell after the other guy couldn't get anyone out and pitching to Trout? I could've hit Mitchell never mind the hot bat in Trout.........there was plenty of arms still available and he elected to give up the game. Yanks score runs late and to give in at 7-5 and pitch the bottom of the pen was ridiculous just because you won the first 2 off the series........alright while I'm on a roll Texiera hits a 2 run homer and then Swisher walks so down 3 with none out, coming up is Chavez who hammered one over the RF bullpen his last AB and then Martin after that.....he chooses to PH for Chavez because a lefty is in with Andruw jones......why? Let Chavez the .280 hitter hit and then use Jones for Martin the .180 hitter...I could care less about lefty/lefty the guys a professional hitter and has a great idea of the strike zone........

No matter ARod had a chance with a hit to tie the game but popped up.......fun finish though th long balls a great thing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom