Gints vs Pats Bring it!! | The Boneyard

Gints vs Pats Bring it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT. THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT. THE NETWORK WINS THE PENNANT.

Reaction Score
Thinking Niners were a shade better than Pats gonna be another close one.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
What a finish. Game ball could go to the holder. Should be another good SB.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
For me, a fitting ending to the most unfulfilling football season I can ever remember - I can't bring myself to root for either of these teams.

UGH...

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I'm damn excited about it for certain but I'm still recovering from watching that game. Got a tension / stress headache by the fourth quarter and the entire overtime was agony until the kick went through the uprights.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well, a Uconn alum is getting a ring one way or the other. Either Will Beatty for the Giants or Donald Thomas for the Pats.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm pumped. Of course though, I'm a Giants fan. Future Mrs. CTMike is a Patriots fan... gonna be a tense couple of weeks in this household. haha.

Reaction Score
Lets go Pats. Pats defense played their best game this year. Really took ray rice away. Brady will have to better than he was today, but he never has back to back poor games.

Reaction Score
Well, a Uconn alum is getting a ring one way or the other. Either Will Beatty for the Giants or Donald Thomas for the Pats.

This I like a lot! :) just like the Colts and Saints Super Bowl, when Donald Brown and Tyler Lorenzen were fighting for their own personal bragging rights. :p

Reaction Score
Just happy that BIG BLUE made it to the game for the Lombardi Trophy. Should be a great matchup. Some family needling going on already as a couple of my sisters married Patriot fans & moved east of the Ct. River. Raised the nieces & nephews to root for the inhabitants of the Razor. Go Giants!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
BTW, the Giants season is looking a little like the way the UConn men's hoops season looked last year. Good start, slump in the middle and act together for a final run. Of course the Pats have a big pay back on their minds.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm pumped. Of course though, I'm a Giants fan. Future Mrs. CTMike is a Patriots fan... gonna be a tense couple of weeks in this household. haha.

Good luck with that. My mother told me a story this summer that I had never heard before. She was married in April 1959. Now I knew that she was a Giants fan and my father was a Colts fan, but I had never put 2 and 2 together about that 1958 NFL Championship game. She said after that game she almost called off the marriage.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I can't lose this game. I actually cheer for both teams. My father is a Giants fan but baseball was always the sport in our household so even though he is a Giants fan he never was adamant about raising me one. In about 5th grade I cheered for the Pats in the Super Bowl vs. the Packers because all my friends were and it was the cool thing to do and they were one of the local teams. My mother bought me a Pats hat and I've been a Pats fan ever since. Over the years as I've gotten more into football and less into baseball, I've def been a Pats fan first but always still cheer for the Giants just as I always have.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Good luck with that. My mother told me a story this summer that I had never heard before. She was married in April 1959. Now I knew that she was a Giants fan and my father was a Colts fan, but I had never put 2 and 2 together about that 1958 NFL Championship game. She said after that game she almost called off the marriage.
I believe it! Great story.

Reaction Score

Your lucky she didn't divorce him in Dec of 1959 (lol), when the Colts kicked the Giants a--es again. Giants were better than the Colts in '58 and should have won. Lousy spot on what should have been a Gifford 1st Down was costly (where was replay then?). By '59, the Johnny U's were better and the Giants ship had sailed (needing to be retooled which took the next two years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom