Gillom raves about BreStew | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gillom raves about BreStew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You now have a 6-4 who will rebound, and not wait to hand the ball off to a guard like last year. One of the problems all teams will have with Breanna on the floor is, their bigs will have to run.

Reaction Score
I can't help but think after reading these quotes, is there any way she leaves after 3 years? Or is there a rule that prevents that on the women's side? Forgive my ignorance.

Reaction Score
I can't help but think after reading these quotes, is there any way she leaves after 3 years? Or is there a rule that prevents that on the women's side? Forgive my ignorance.

A wee bit premature.

WNBA rules specify that your college class must have graduated for you to play. Probably wouldn't hold up in court, but no one has challenged it because WNBA money is too small to fight over. A few players have left early to play overseas first and then come back later.

Additionally, not graduating would not go over well with Geno. To say the least.

Reaction Score
I, too, cannot wait for this season to start for a few obvious reasons. First, the freshman class. Enough said! Second, the development and progression of Bria, Stef, Kiah, and Brianna. Third, Kelly's senior year. Last but not least......I want us to pulverize ND !!!!!!! :D

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
If Griner didn't, Stewart won't.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I, too, cannot wait for this season to start for a few obvious reasons. First, the freshman class. Enough said! Second, the development and progression of Bria, Stef, Kiah, and Brianna. Third, Kelly's senior year. Last but not least......I want us to pulverize ND !!!!!!! :D

How 'bout we MURDELIZE 'em instead ..!!!!!!

snaganim.gif

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Unless she completes her degree requirements in 3 years, she can't go to the WNBA. There is also an age criterion, but she's way too young for that. Incredibly, she is still 17.

I don't see her leaving. She'll take the student part of student-athlete seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom