Gilbert Excited To Be Back On The Court | The Boneyard

Gilbert Excited To Be Back On The Court

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
And this is why I've been saying we don't need to worry about whether Gilbert can play and contribute.

"I'm feeling great… much better than I did last year," he said. "For me, I think it was just a mental thing. But knowing that physically, I'm 100 percent, I'm over the mental part now. I've been practicing full out for a while and I've taken some hits with no problem. But since I've been practicing, my biggest surprise is how I've felt afterward. There's been contact, but it hasn't been an issue. I feel great."

Reaction Score

One of the two best players on the floor. Adams the other.
Pretty sure he was missing those foul shots because of the shoulder, he was hurt this game. At the 1:20 mark you can see this.

Reaction Score
Jesus. Sick high school highlights. Kid is nasty

Reaction Score
He's so smooth, quick and in control. Defenders have to respect his shot fakes cuz he can hit them, and then he blows right by or creates a ton of space. Hope his shoulder can get through a season

Last edited:
Reaction Score
lol at whoever that guy was that said Hurley wants to push Alterique out and get his own guys in here

tcf15 jammin on the Soul Butter AG mixtape. One of my favorites. I've been waiting two years to really watch this guy play. If he stays injury free, we will win the National Championship for the 5th time in either 2019-2020, or more likely in 2020-2021, which will be his third and final year here.

A bold statement I know, but I'm waiting for it. Ricky Moore/Khalid El Amin, Taliek, Kemba, Shabazz, AG. Crucial for your team leader/floor general to have a not to be denied winning mindset and the talent and tools to go with it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
YES! I saw that happen. I thought I was the only one. That was the final straw. AG shot him a look as he did it. He knew.
No disrespect, but at this point no one should be helping this guy off the floor unless you are lifting him in a heimlich embrace. We can all chest bump after the play and AG on his feet.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
At least there's one guy everybody here wants to see on the court.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
tcf15 I've been waiting two years to really watch [AG] play. If he stays injury free, we will win the National Championship for the 5th time in either 2019-2020, or more likely in 2020-2021, which will be his third and final year here.

A bold statement I know, but I'm waiting for it. Ricky Moore, Taliek, Kemba, Shabazz, AG. Crucial for your team leader/floor general to have a not to be denied winning mindset and the talent and tools to go with it.
1538771816153.png

#stopthemadness

Reaction Score
tcf15 jammin on the Soul Butter AG mixtape. One of my favorites. I've been waiting two years to really watch this guy play. If he stays injury free, we will win the National Championship for the 5th time in either 2019-2020, or more likely in 2020-2021, which will be his third and final year here.

A bold statement I know, but I'm waiting for it. Ricky Moore, Taliek, Kemba, Shabazz, AG. Crucial for your team leader/floor general to have a not to be denied winning mindset and the talent and tools to go with it.

09F692D4-79EF-42E0-926C-EA1DFCFF8C7E.gif

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
lol at whoever that guy was that said Hurley wants to push Alterique out and get his own guys in here

Who the hell was that? Would love to get some of what he's smoking. Pay good money for it quite frankly.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
And David O isn’t around to rip his arm off
YES! I saw that happen. I thought I was the only one. That was the final straw. AG shot him a look as he did it. He knew.
No disrespect, but at this point no one should be helping this guy off the floor unless you are lifting him in a heimlich embrace. We can all chest bump after the play and AG on his feet.

To be fair, if that's all it took to take out his shoulder, it was gonna go sooner or later. Better for us that it was sooner.

Heck, maybe we should all be thanking DO cause he took Alterique's arm off before he had played 8 games. Preserved a year of his eligibility! DO's a smart kid who thinks outside the lines.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom