Gilbert Active at Memphis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gilbert Active at Memphis

Reaction Score
Not giving up on AG, but it’s all dependent upon his effectiveness for PT,

Reaction Score
They just need to take the pressure off of him and let him perform within the flow of the offense. I know it hasn't been his game in the past, but let's see what happens. I hope picks his head up gets all the support he needs from his teammates, coaches and the fan base.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Nice that AG will be back, Sid not available is a real bummer, need his size and athleticism against Memphus
Yeah, Sid was really on the come.

Reaction Score
Good for Gilbert, I'm happy for the young man. I'm sure he'll find a way to contribute to help us be successful down the stretch. THE SEASON IS NOT LOST, that's just plain silly. So much can be accomplished still; learning how to win close games, learning how important chemistry is, the conference tournament still looms and even making the NIT is a step forward for these kids and thus our program.

Just as important, if he quit and walked away from adversity, well that would be a horrible lesson in life and wouldn't bode well for AG moving forward.

Dealing with adversity is a strength we all need to learn to succeed in life. That's why I disagree with all the "poor Gilbert" reactions I've seen around here. Work hard, do the right thing, be proud of yourself and don't worry about what the detractors think. You will always encounter competition in life, it comes in many different shapes and sizes, you have to overcome those challenges and not let them bring you down. If social media is negatively impacting you, then turn it off.

Finish strong AG, so strong that we all want you to come back, and you want to too.

Go Huskies

PS: They're beating Memphis today
Great perspective Wilie99! Learning how to deal with the hurdles that life always will put in front of us is so important, especially at this age! He couldn’t have a better mentor than Hurley to be guiding him through this either! We’re behind you ‘Rique!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom