Gigi Bryant (Kobe's daughter) | The Boneyard

Gigi Bryant (Kobe's daughter)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Apparently her team is pretty good. Coached by Kobe and Sabrina Ionescu, Gigi's team of 11-13 year olds was beating teams older than them recently. I LOVE that Kobe loves UCONN so much, and it appears so does Gigi. Would love to land her when she's ready for college...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Kobe has stated several times that UConn is Gigi's favorite team, and I'm pretty sure Katie Lou is/was her favorite player.
LA Sparks do not have any UCONN players on their team (good thing in my book - not sure how I could ever root for a team with the primadonna on it), but at least Kobe can take her to Sparks games when teams with UCONN alums (and/or Lou's team) come to town...!

Reaction Score
LA Sparks do not have any UCONN players on their team (good thing in my book - not sure how I could ever root for a team with the primadonna on it), but at least Kobe can take her to Sparks games when teams with UCONN alums (and/or Lou's team) come to town...!

Huh? Don't get the "primadonna" bit?

Reaction Score
Why/how is Sabrina involved?
That puzzled me too. If you read Sabrina's 'I'm staying' essay, she gushes over Kobe breaking down her game on ESPN+. It seems like just a few weeks ago they didn't know each other. Perhaps Kobe reached out to her after that? Didn't he do that after Arike mentioned Mamba mentality?

Reaction Score

EricLA- - - Right on! Using the old line on Reggie Jackson, "there's not enough mustard around to cover that Hot Dog!"

Reaction Score
The prima donna reference was obvious.

Yes, it should have been, but for some reason I didn't get it. So what's it to you? I asked for clarification, got it and acknowledged my oversight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom