Gift | The Boneyard

Gift

Our gift idea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Alright everybody has been asking for a poll on the gift ideas. I will keep this open for 2 weeks and it will give people a much clearer idea on what we can do.

Please only respond to this thread if you select other. Then tell us your idea.

Reaction Score
how are there not more votes for kayak? Coach can't possibly break a hip falling out of a kayak... can he?

Am I still allowed to call him Coach?

Reaction Score
i think he needs a new bike

george-bush-training-wheels.jpg

Reaction Score
You're a moderator on this site?
No I just saw everybody on the other thread asking for a poll so I made one to get a clearer perspective on what we will do for Calhoun.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
If it ends up being a Gift towards the practice facility, maybe a contact at the UConn Foundation, would extend an invite to those that helped by giving a Tour of the new Facility, Gampel, coaches offices, & or an invite to a private practice session. Normally that is something for people who help JC's Charity Walk in the $1,000+ range, but as a group of 30-40 posters, with over half being local, that might be a nice thank you. The closer you feel to the program the more you will give in Future years. Win/Win

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Can this be pinned so it doesn't drop off the radar? This poll is the best way to gauge support for the various options. I'd add the word 'Poll' to the title as well.

Reaction Score
I think if we gave JC a nice fat personalized check (from the boneyard) to his cardiac center he would really appreciate it. We are showing him our appreciation, and helping a great cause that he/us all care about. I also have no problem splitting whatever funds we raise down the middle between JC Health and the practice facility.

Reaction Score
Everybody get your votes in. Poll ends on October 4th.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Maybe we should start a new poll asking between donation to the facility and the charity since they are running away with 1st and 2nd. That way people that voted for other things can voice their opinion between the two.

Reaction Score
The obvious idea is to make a plaque of "The Post" by the Muppet to put in the front lobby of the new practice facility.

If Florida can have Tim Tebow's little try-hard tirade, why can't we have our source of mojo forever remembered?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The obvious idea is to make a plaque of "The Post" by the Muppet to put in the front lobby of the new practice facility.

If Florida can have Tim Tebow's little try-hard tirade, why can't we have our source of mojo forever remembered?

i think this is a great idea. that post on a plaque somewhere from the BY would be cool beans. pay for the plaque with our $$ and the left over $$ which should be a good amount from our total goes to a JC charity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom