Giff... | The Boneyard

Giff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...is coming for you!
Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 8.30.52 AM.png

Reaction Score
It's about time Giff is able to get open to do what he does best. I hope we can keep this strategy going.

Reaction Score
Anyone immediately know when they declared "... at 16 pts, Giffey ties his career high..." that the previous career high came in Malibu in the semis against Kentucky ? I hope I wasn't alone in knowing that piece of trivia.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Anyone immediately know when they declared "... at 16 pts, Giffey ties his career high..." that the previous career high came in Malibu in the semis against Kentucky ? I hope I wasn't alone in knowing that piece of trivia.
That was one of his finest performances. He was on that night. Then I knew Niels Giffey would become a really good player.

Reaction Score
Been waiting for Giff to have a game like this!
It seemed like he was everywhere - couple of out-of-bound saves, couple drives to the basket!, a couple blocks/deflections, oh and a bunch of clutch threes.
Wow.

Reaction Score

It was on SR night vs. Rutgers. He dropped 14 on UK.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Been waiting for Giff to have a game like this!
It seemed like he was everywhere - couple of out-of-bound saves, couple drives to the basket!, a couple blocks/deflections, oh and a bunch of clutch threes.
Wow.

You can always count on Giffey for some threes, solid defense and rebounding. I was really impressed with his couple of drives to the basket and how about that over the head no look pass to save ball from going out of bounds.

Reaction Score
Just imagine what a great team we could have if we could get Daniels and Griffey to consistently hit their jumpers (threes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom