OT: Giants | Page 44 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The only good sign is that everyone is killing them so perhaps that will end up hilarious.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Glad I’m not a Giants fan. I think Jones may be good, but he’d be there at 17. Just idiotic.

Giants have now taken three QBs, each of which was senior bowl mvp. Webb, Lauretta, Jones. I think they should stop watching the senior bowl.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I seriously had to stop myself from throwing my phone through my TV when I saw them draft that QB. I have been saying for the past week + that I want a QB but I want anyone BUT the Duke QB who is basically an Eli clone.

I then watch Josh Allen fall into our laps because the Raiders pull a Raiders. What do I hear....we draft the flipping QB from Duke?!?!? This guy would easily be there at 17. Who we're they worried about taking him? They knew Washington was the only team looking for a QB and they were all in on Haskins. So you'll get your guy at 17. You won't get your Defensive stud at 17.....

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
And this is what's totally broken with the scouting system of this team. Our past three QB selections have been the MVP of the Senior Bowl. I guess third time's a charm??

Reaction Score
anyway this is the good giants thread. how are these people employed?
Coaching staff sucks, Shurmur doesn’t motivate or call good plays, draws don’t work when the QB doesn’t threaten anyone. The switch to the 3-4 killed the defense too. Also, as i’ve said before, they should’ve offered an arm and a leg for Clowney.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Coaching staff sucks, Shurmur doesn’t motivate or call good plays, draws don’t work when the QB doesn’t threaten anyone. The switch to the 3-4 killed the defense too. Also, as i’ve said before, they should’ve offered an arm and a leg for Clowney.

why would they trade anything to prop up this horrible roster? they should do the opposite and sell everything for scrap metal

Reaction Score
why would they trade anything to prop up this horrible roster? they should do the opposite and sell everything for scrap metal
They did that last yr/this offseason. They have young players, you can’t just keep selling.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They did that last yr/this offseason. They have young players, you can’t just keep selling.

so youd rather give up assets to win 5 with clowney instead of keeping assets and winning 3 without him.

their biggest problem is they dont recognize their problems. i.e. eli manning should anywhere else on the planet.

they paint themselves into ridiculous corners because they cant give up the ghost.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
for god’s sake they brought in GOLDEN TATE. that’s so dumb it’s painful

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
for god’s sake they brought in GOLDEN TATE. that’s so dumb it’s painful

And cost themselves a decent comp pick to do it.

Reaction Score
so youd rather give up assets to win 5 with clowney instead of keeping assets and winning 3 without him.

their biggest problem is they dont recognize their problems. i.e. eli manning should anywhere else on the planet.

they paint themselves into ridiculous corners because they cant give up the ghost.
The Seahawks gave up crumbs for a player of Clowney’s caliber.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He’s very good and plays probably our weakest position.

hes good when he plays - which isnt all that often. and there are 3 units worse than the defensive line.

and hes useless for what they should be trying to do.

Reaction Score
Shurmer is a nightmare, he's Diaco level bad. It's insane that Eli's been the QB the past couple years, it's now criminal he's still playing when they brought in Jones.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom