Giants Vs Pats This Weekend | The Boneyard

Giants Vs Pats This Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Looks like Giants will be missing their top RB and WR with Bradshaw and Nicks likely to sit.

Jacobs will get his chance ... but man am I sick of listening to that guy.

My money would have been on the Pats even with Ahmad and Hakeem so I see the Pats by 2 touchdowns in this game. Tough stretch for my GMen coming up.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
For a big guy Brandon does go down easily doesn't he. We always hear how hard he is to take down, but I don't see it. Hopefully he'll run north south and not try aand take it around end.

Reaction Score
Pats are in the middle of their own tough stretch of games. NYJ, Dallas, @Pittsburgh, NYG, @NYJ. After next weekend they are sort of clear except for a KC team who is not as good on the road as they are at home and a game in Philly. The last game of the year is against Buffalo and could be for the division and possibly a first round bye.

Reaction Score
For a big guy Brandon does go down easily doesn't he. We always hear how hard he is to take down, but I don't see it. Hopefully he'll run north south and not try aand take it around end.

Used to be. He hasn't been hard to take down in two years.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Even when he was at his best he needed a head of steam behind him or he was useless. He did scare quite a few LB's and DB's however when he got that head of steam. Those runs will be very few and far between from here on out.

Reaction Score
WTF is up with Brady these last few weeks? he looks way off, damn near Joe Flacco status.

Reaction Score
WTF is up with Brady these last few weeks? he looks way off, damn near Joe Flacco status.

Teams are realizing that the Patriots don't really have a threat outside of the numbers and they are manning up on the inside routes, doubling Welker and a tight end. They are getting push up the middle and forcing Brady to throw into very, very tight windows. Of his 10 int's, at least three were on tough throws intended for Gronkowski, another was off the hands of Hernandez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom