Giants Defense Not Physical | The Boneyard

Giants Defense Not Physical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Even though Giants are winning, they will lose this game unless their Defense starts to play more physical. Eagles are controlling the line of scrimmage and only dumb play calling and missed tackles by the Eagles are why the Giants are winning.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'll be shocked if the Giants don't get destroyed in the 2nd half. Eagles have gotten into the Giants heads and are completely dominating them on both the offensive and defensive lines.

Eagles dominated time of possession 22 minutes to 8 for the Giants

Time for Tom Coughlin to go. Not during the season but at the end of the year.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Great Win by the Giants after getting dominating on both lines for 3 Quarters. Vick getting injured probably the difference in the game.

Still an important division win.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I'll be shocked if the Giants don't get destroyed in the 2nd half. Eagles have gotten into the Giants heads and are completely dominating them on both the offensive and defensive lines.

Eagles dominated time of possession 22 minutes to 8 for the Giants

Time for Tom Coughlin to go. Not during the season but at the end of the year.
Total yards were pretty close for the game (374-336) which says your comment about "complete domination of the line of scrimmage" by the Eagles was incorrect, just like the Coughlin comment.

The reason the Eagles had an advantage in TOP and first downs was their RB McCoy who might be the best in the league. Giants line on both sides of the ball was not outplayed at all.

Reaction Score
Giants won the 4th quarter the first 3 quarters in the NFL are almost meaningless well not meaningless but you know what I mean. They just kept teeing off on Vick that was awesome when Canty broke his hand:). I dont think Vick being in the game would have mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom