Giannis loves Dre and UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Giannis loves Dre and UConn

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Can we all take a second to marvel at what a 64 point game from Giannas looks like.
IMG_3780.jpeg

Reaction Score
Its absolutely insane to me that Jackson isn't a bigger part of their rotation. Shots coming along nicely, makes great passes and knows how to defend multiple positions. When a team has its clear scoring leaders in Dame and Giannis, what more could you want in a player than making nice passes, defending, and hitting the open 3. Bucks are undefeated in games where Jackson attempts more than one 3. Get him some minutes coach!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I own TV's and have internet service. We already went over this.

#pantload
I can't begrudge you working your beat, and you were indeed first here with your cold water splash of a story. Then again, the thread opened up with a different angle surrounding a special night: the UConn gear and the ex-Husky rookie.

In context, your highlighting TMZ sensationalism represent more of a 'bad look' for this audience than anything from Giannis.

If you couldn't locate somebody else's Mars Blackmon "It's gotta be the shoes" instant-update, then why not scoop such an interview and create some original, brand-advancing content? That'd be way more valuable service than digging in dubious dirt and reflexively defending your turf. Or do I expect too much from you?

#yentagonnayenta

Reaction Score
I'm a Bucks fan and a huge Giannis fan. And the Bucks were right to be irritated, but going into the tunnel, etc - is just asking for trouble. Thank god it didn't escalate into an actual fight.
Thank god? That would of been AWESOME. Are you his mother?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Stupid question. Isn't there more than one game ball?

Give Oscar the ball he actually made his first points and give Giannis one of the several balls he used to score the points throughout the game.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yep cool. Next record he breaks there’s a good chance they’ll be Providence shoes.

Or Ville or Cuse or BCU or Bryant shoes.
So you're saying Providence has as good a chance as anyone?

Reaction Score

Give Oscar the ball he actually made his first points and give Giannis one of the several balls he used to score the points throughout the game.

The officials are presented with three, they pick one, and only one is used in the game unless they need to go to an alternate ball.

Reaction Score
Glad he went back there, can’t be a . At least let em know what time it is. Tryin be funny and take the ball.

Reaction Score

A bigger deal than both is Lillard rising to 5th on the all-time 3 points made list in the same game.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Ajax went to the best situation imaginable, with reputable hard working vets, a winning culture, stable management, and playing time. He’s going to be a household name. Saw he started the other day, happy for him.

Reaction Score

this is an awesome clip, syncing jackson's breakdown of the play with the game tape. the bucks have already gotten 4 - 5 wide open threes off of this action, with jackson screening from the dunker's spot. the athletic article is great, as well.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
That is a great picture saying a thousand words. Happy that he has found a real home there. Great ambassador and example to all.

caw

Reaction Score

this is an awesome clip, syncing jackson's breakdown of the play with the game tape. the bucks have already gotten 4 - 5 wide open threes off of this action, with jackson screening from the dunker's spot. the athletic article is great, as well.

I dont know if the coaches told him to do that or not, but his BBIQ is off the charts either way.

Reaction Score
I dont know if the coaches told him to do that or not, but his BBIQ is off the charts either way.
yeah, for sure. i am sure that they have gone over this play before, but obviously the onus is still on jackson to make the read (i.e. do i stay in the dunker for the drop-off, or screen for the three?) in real time and execute. and we know how good he is at making reads and setting screens.

Reaction Score
Jackson is the most unusual player I have ever watched. Insane athleticism, but he doesn’t use it to score.

Great passer, great instincts. Giannis loves him, you can tell.

Andre doesn’t require the basketball to make an impact and the speed that he plays at offensively and defensively is off the charts.

And, as expected, his 3-point shot is passable. You can’t leave him alone and ignore him.

Just a terrific role player.

Reaction Score
Jackson is the most unusual player I have ever watched. Insane athleticism, but he doesn’t use it to score.

Great passer, great instincts. Giannis loves him, you can tell.

Andre doesn’t require the basketball to make an impact and the speed that he plays at offensively and defensively is off the charts.

And, as expected, his 3-point shot is passable. You can’t leave him alone and ignore him.

Just a terrific role player.
This was even more evident last year. Can’t recall a player ever having the impact he had without really being a scoring threat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom