OT: - Ghost Mike? | The Boneyard

OT: Ghost Mike?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
For those who follow Twitter, can anyone provide any back story on the Ghost Mike Toscano thing?

Who is he?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Really good dude. Super positive fan who only posts UConn sports and his weight loss journey. Graduated last year. The “Ghost Mike” thing I believe dates back to the same infamous Marquette comeback that sparked the hot sauce challenge. He tweeted something along the lines of “I will sacrifice myself for a UConn win” and he then became ghost Mike.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Really good dude. Super positive fan who only posts UConn sports and his weight loss journey. Graduated last year. The “Ghost Mike” thing I believe dates back to the same infamous Marquette comeback that sparked the hot sauce challenge. He tweeted something along the lines of “I will sacrifice myself for a UConn win” and he then became ghost Mike.
How many UConn twitter guys are also yarders? Pen field and tcf are the only 2 I recognize without actually thinking about it very much.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
How many UConn twitter guys are also yarders? Pen field and tcf are the only 2 I recognize without actually thinking about it very much.
I don’t think penfield posts here too much anymore? StorrsSouth and CTMike on there are a lot too. Seems to be a one or the other situation

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom