Getting to the Line | The Boneyard

Getting to the Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Important to note - Bazz, boat, DD - were very good at getting UCF to foul them throughout the game - and they made a high percentage of free throws.

This is something we can do EVERY game. Get the other team in foul trouble making a win easier to obtain.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Nit-picking, but UConn missed the front end of two straight one and ones at the end of the first. Left four points on the ground. Make them and it's a fifteen point half time lead.

Would love to see the killer instinct develop.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Important to note - Bazz, boat, DD - were very good at getting UCF to foul them throughout the game - and they made a high percentage of free throws.

This is something we can do EVERY game. Get the other team in foul trouble making a win easier to obtain.
Very good point...playing aggressively and driving to the hoop vs. taking fade away jumpers was a big part of why they played much better as a team this game.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Nit-picking, but UConn missed the front end of two straight one and ones at the end of the first. Left four points on the ground. Make them and it's a fifteen point half time lead.

Would love to see the killer instinct develop.

Yea that was not a good end to the half in terms of free throws, but boat shot his after a nutshot. So I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for this game. Hoping to see a lot more free throw either way. With the amount of shooters we have we should be trying real hard to get to that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom