Getting to know: Richard Lagow | The Boneyard

Getting to know: Richard Lagow

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
Great job BC. Glad to see you adding more content over there.

Reaction Score
Thanks yea planning a weekly thing for all the NE schools if possible. Plus my roundups etc

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Good interview. It's great to see him helping the recruiting efforts down in Texas.

Yeah, I had the same thought when I read this too. It would be nice to start to make some strong in-roads to Texas. I'm wondering how much it will help to also have teams like SMU and Houston in the conference, as well as having Coach P's experience in the Dallas area from when he was with the Cowboys.

pj

Reaction Score
It does seem like Texas produces a lot more players than the Texas schools or even the Big 12 schools can take, so the players are willing to consider distant schools. It would be nice to build some networks there, since we'll be visiting Texas to play pretty regularly.

Reaction Score
It does seem like Texas produces a lot more players than the Texas schools or even the Big 12 schools can take, so the players are willing to consider distant schools. It would be nice to build some networks there, since we'll be visiting Texas to play pretty regularly.
Not that we have had an enormous number of players from Texas but some of the ones we've had in both BB and FB weren't too shabby the seeds are being planted. Emeka Okafor, Jake Voskhul, Ryan Henegan, Mike Smith, Kyle Bokeloh (still early but looks good) we will never pick and choose there but I'll take the quality of the ones we have been getting everytime.

Reaction Score
Fwiw, I think Keith Gray was from Texas and prepped in Massachusetts.

Reaction Score
Lagow seems very grounded and excited to be a Husky. For the wanna be stalkers - @RichardLagow - QB For The Plano Wildcats Future QB For The UCONN Huskies #QuickSixNation #DreamCatcher #D1 #HuskyNation #P-TOWN

Plano Texas football has a good pedigree! http://www.planowildcatqbclub.com/

Here's an interesting connection: Opportunity knocks: Cowboys OLB Ware makes guest appearance at 7-on-7 event

http://scntx.com/articles/2012/07/06/sports_update/6283.prt

>>Plano Senior, one of the 13 teams competing in Friday's tournament, enjoyed some of its own personal time with Ware at the conclusion of a 28-12 victory over Jesuit. "I think it was great for the guys," said Tim Stallings, Plano 7-on-7 head coach. "I know they were all really pumped up and [Ware] came over after the first game to talk with the guys and we all got a picture with them. He made us feel like family." Even Ware was taken aback by the 6-foot-6, 218-pound stature of senior quarterback Richard Lagow, arguably the tallest player competing at Friday's qualifier."It's good to see someone as successful as [Ware] coming out and supporting high school football," said Richard Lagow, Plano senior."[Ware] wanted to know what this guy (Lagow) was eating," Stallings added.<<

Demarcus Ware was a disciple of HCPP when PP was in Dallas and credits HCPP with his success (as well as Jason Whitten's). Can olny help when recruting LB and TE.

FillTheRent

College football lives in Connecticut
Reaction Score
Don't know if it's been posted yet, but here is a video interview withRichard Lagow at the NUC southwest:

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i really can't wait for him to put on some muscle. gonna be a monster. also isn't plano hs now that i think about it the hs in texas with the killer athletic facility and field that makes fcs schools cry?

little chip from the guy about uconn never having a qb before lol.

Reaction Score
Fwiw, I think Keith Gray was from Texas and prepped in Massachusetts.

He finished his last year of High School at Doherty High in Worcester, same High School as Yarwin Smallwood. His family moved to Worcester and that was the "local" High School. Not sure where he moved from.

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34