Getting to know recent UConn women’s basketball commit Aaliyah Edwards, a Candace Parker-esque Canadian prospect | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Getting to know recent UConn women’s basketball commit Aaliyah Edwards, a Candace Parker-esque Canadian prospect

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The revisions to the article are interesting. Having Candace Parker-like skills is actually commendable. Her level of effort and attitude, however, are not things to emulate. Follow Kia Nurse in those regards.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Players are now referring to Geno as "Coach Geno" or even "Geno." It used to be "Coach" or "Coach Auriemma."
Good pick up. Do you think this started with other coaches, players from other teams, or did this start on campus?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Any other WCBB coaches that are being referred to by their players (some times) through their first names?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Can someone please paraphrase for the ones who don’t have the courant subscription?
I got an email avertisement for the Hartford Courant today. They are offering 20 weeks of digital subscription service for $2.00. Ten cents a week and it gets you through the basketball season. Seems affordable for everyone.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I think it started with the 2020 recruits. "Coach Geno" may be the result of inability to pronounce "Auriemma."
Didn't Jamie Nared upon meeting Geno at a USA training camp refer to him as Coach Geno or Geno after she graduated? The interview where she called him "dope" or something?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Really excited to see this young lady suit up for UCONN. After watching her play for Team Canada and score 9 points in a loss to Team USA against professional players (as a 17 year old high schooler), I became an even bigger fan. SO happy she chose UCONN!!!

Reaction Score
I got an email avertisement for the Hartford Courant today. They are offering 20 weeks of digital subscription service for $2.00. Ten cents a week and it gets you through the basketball season. Seems affordable for everyone.

I subscribed for over 20 years. I cancelled when they fired their Yankee and NY Giant reporters but kept the Red Sox & Patriot writers. :mad:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Only an issue for the immature.
IDK. I have two personal rules of which the last is most applicable. 1) I never tell people how to raise their kids. 2) I never tell people how to manage their hatred of all things TN including the color orange.

Dispassionately, Parker is a great player. Trying to be objective here!
That's a good try I'd give you an A for effort.

Reaction Score
Growing up, Aaliyah Edwards always looked up to Kia Nurse....

Gasp. The Courant has more ads than a NASCAR car. Trying to read an article on that site requires the skills of an archaeologist.

Reaction Score
IDK. I have two personal rules of which the last is most applicable. 1) I never tell people how to raise their kids. 2) I never tell people how to manage their hatred of all things TN including the color orange.

That's a good try I'd give you an A for effort.
Thanks

Reaction Score
The picture above shows that she is totally built to play basketball but i would prefer that she could touch the back of her sneaker without picking her foot up.:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom