Gettin better | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gettin better

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Go right ahead and look. What you'll find is my objections to cheap, petty, childish personal attacks against folks in the program trying(not succeeding but at least trying). When was the last time you coached a D-1 football team? What's your record and what makes you so sacred that you can cast stones on those that at least stepped up to the plate and tried? Or is it that your just some hateful little man hiding behind a computer somewhere feeling empowered because he can take cheap shots and nobody is gonna come to your door and make you atone for it?

That's what you've got?

The you didn't coach a D-1 team angle?

Here is the Pasqualoni reality: he was 10x worse than anything anyone said about him. Anytime he'd like to stop by I'd be more than happy to tell him.

Reaction Score
That's what you've got?

The you didn't coach a D-1 team angle?

Here is the Pasqualoni reality: he was 10x worse than anything anyone said about him. Anytime he'd like to stop by I'd be more than happy to tell him.
As a side note to this, Whipple, the other "finalist" has UMass playing competitive football against P5 teams back to back weeks. I really wanted Whipple over P, simply because he knows offense.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I hate this BS "we beat ourselves, they didn't beat us".

Boise came across the country, made plays and beat us in our house.

We looked improved and while we made mistakes, I'll give credit where credit is due. In this case, it's to Boise.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Things that need improvement.

The offensive line needs work on everything. Pass blocking was terrible and the run blocking wasn't much better. I would like to see more jumbo packages in short yardage with bringing in another offensive lineman. That would help get their confidence up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom