OT: - Get your spook on | The Boneyard

OT: Get your spook on

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
A friend sent me this. Her husband was my roommate at UConn and she wants us to go. Chris McKinnell, grandson of Ed and Lorraine Warren, lived across the hall from us in Towers and scared the hell out of him (well us to some extent). Since it's at Mohegan and is a piece of CT history, thought some might be interested.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
I saw the Warren’s in Southbury about 25 years ago. No way in hell im going anywhere near that doll. I still wont look in my rearview mirror when passing a cemetery to this day.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I saw the Warren’s in Southbury about 25 years ago. No way in hell im going anywhere near that doll. I still wont look in my rearview mirror when passing a cemetery to this day.
You wouldn't have enjoyed living across the hall from Chris. We got a special small group meeting with them when they came to UConn, and I narrowly avoided going to one of their "situations".

Reaction Score
Who else thought this was going to be a post that belonged in the pizza thread?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Who else thought this was going to be a post that belonged in the pizza thread?
Seems a whole bunch of posts from yesterday went poof, including my comment about thinking this was going to be another pizza thread.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Went and saw Tony Spera (Warren’s son-in-law) a few years back at Woodland High School in Beacon Falls for local fundraiser. It was interesting enough but he said he had a big surprise at the end of the talk which made me think he had brought the Annabelle doll with him. I was a little disappointed when he just showed a video of an exorcism as the ‘surprise’. Felt like I could’ve pulled it up on YouTube with enough searching. Not sure if they still do them but they used to do a “Night with Annabelle” dinner which I thought about going to until I saw the $175/head price tag.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I saw them twice, once at UConn. Would be very interested in seeing an exorcism video, though I suspect it's a lot tamer than what movies and stories would have me believe. Anything short of levitation, things flying or some other highly supernatural event would likely disappoint.
Anyone on here do ghost hunting? A kid I went to high school used to, not sure if he still does. The wife did it out on the cape last summer and actually got an EVP while in a cemetery.

Reaction Score
Now that the Warrens are deceased its time for the financial capitalization by their heirs. Very predictable.

Reaction Score
Chris McKinnell grew up on my street in Newtown. The Warren's visited often. They said our house was haunted.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Chris McKinnell grew up on my street in Newtown. The Warren's visited often. They said our house was haunted.
Did you ever notice anything that would support that conclusion?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Personally, I did not. Family members did report seeing figural images several times.
I kind of like the concept that your house could be haunted and you might never know it.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
So my wife texted me this AM saying our 2.5 year old told her she was talking to “people on the ceiling” and then she made a really weird noise and said the people made that noise. Talk about spooky

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I kind of like the concept that your house could be haunted and you might never know it.
Some people seem sensitive and others are not. I'm in the not category, but my wife is a different story. A few hundred years ago they probably would have burned her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom