Get ready UCONN | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Get ready UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I believe the Palko game in 2004 was a Thursday.

That remains my all time favorite game at the Rent.

Tons of memories and that crowd was the best ever at that Rent IMO. Yes, better than Michigan.

Perkins pick 6......Walt Harris' idiocy before halftime......good times.......

Reaction Score
I vividly remember UConn hosting West Virginia on a Wednesday evening & being happy for the exclusive exposure. And wasn't the Pitt game that caused Tyler Palko to be 0 for the Rent on a Wednesday? The crowds at those games were over 30K. You're being melodramatic.

There have been Wednesday and Thursday games at The Rent. My point is that playing Memphis or Tulane on a Wednesday in the AAC is far worse than playing Pitt or WVU on a Wednesday. It's not going to be a good situation.

Reaction Score
I vividly remember UConn hosting West Virginia on a Wednesday evening & being happy for the exclusive exposure. And wasn't the Pitt game that caused Tyler Palko to be 0 for the Rent on a Wednesday? The crowds at those games were over 30K. You're being melodramatic.

I think you're right. Remember this game as well. 10-6 at half....we lose something like 36-13. Pacman Jones returns a punt for a TD and taunts the crowd as the official is calling back the play.

Reliving all of these memories sucks right now given our current predictament.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Temple was in the CUSA at one point, I thought.
Temple was previously in the A-10 for basketball et al and MAC for football only. Prior to the MAC they were, of course, kicked out of the Big East and prior to Big East they were football independent. No history with Conf. USA.

Reaction Score
I suggest you see Navins post five below your response to me to get the point. No malice but I am not educated enough to be what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom