Reaction Score
DCEAAE87-C442-496B-9A7B-8F47830E816A.jpeg

Reaction Score
I wonder if any of the walking wounded will stay on campus for rehab

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
The Dead Zone.

But, one more month of getting healthier.

Aubrey won't be nearly ready by August, Azzi not likely to be 100% by then either, but hopefully Azzi is good to go when the games begin. I am hoping Aubrey will be contributing in a big way come February, March and APRIL.

But other than that, let us hope that everyone is ready to go by August. Ayanna, Caroline the big ?marks. Jana looks pretty much there based on limited footage. Sarah and Morgan, doesn't seem like anything too serious, right?

A commitment or two would liven up things, but probably too early.

This team is loaded with absolute ballers. Who will the wild card be in August, the one who exceeds current expectations?

I am going with Ziebell. The ability of our guards to penetrate will create open threes. Case closed. ;)

Reaction Score
Well...at least we have 2025 verbal Gandy playing for Ireland in that 20U tourney...hopefully
we'll get some stats and maybe some video from those games.
We also can follow Lara Somfai in the U18 FIBA for Australia. They have already played one blowout win where Lara was the first game star. I believe by the time most of us wake up tomorrow they will have played their second game.

Reaction Score
The Dead Zone.

Aubrey won't be nearly ready by August, Azzi not likely to be 100% by then either, but hopefully Azzi is good to go when the games begin. I am hoping Aubrey will be contributing in a big way come February, March and APRIL.

But other than that, let us hope that everyone is ready to go by August. Ayanna, Caroline the big ?marks. Jana looks pretty much there based on limited footage. Sarah and Morgan, doesn't seem like anything too serious, right?

This team is loaded with absolute ballers. Who will the wild card be in August, the one who exceeds current expectations?

I am going with Ziebell. The ability of our guards to penetrate will create open threes. Case closed. ;)
Other than Paige, KK, and Shade we really won’t know who can play until the games begin. Azzi, Griffin, Jana, Ayanna, and Caroline are all returning From major injuries and we have no idea how they will perform. We have no idea how the freshmen will assimilate to the college game. UConn has a lot of questions going into this season, but thank god we have Paige, Kk, and Shade to carry the load. It should be interesting to see how it all plays out. The Big East should be another cake walk, but the OC Schedule should be challenging.

Reaction Score
The Dead Zone.

My wild card would’ve been Morgan but she’s currently injured right now. If she’s healthy in August, I’ll say her.

Reaction Score
I hope the media are allowed on campus this Friday.
Exactly. Looking forward to hearing from the freshmen as well as Paige and AS hopefully. I know it's a couple months ago, and maybe this question is more for when the season is closer in September/October but a couple months removed I'd like to know their thoughts on the Final 4 game and what they learned from it.

Reaction Score
It's nap time...plenty to worry about in a couple of months. Hitting the White Mountains..who's in?

Reaction Score
I am hoping Aubrey will be contributing in a big way come February, March and APRIL.
Me too! I'm a little disappointed she won't be ready by the USCw game. it would have been interesting to see her matched up against Juju.

Reaction Score
Other than Paige, KK, and Shade we really won’t know who can play until the games begin. Azzi, Griffin, Jana, Ayanna, and Caroline are all returning From major injuries and we have no idea how they will perform. We have no idea how the freshmen will assimilate to the college game. UConn has a lot of questions going into this season, but thank god we have Paige, Kk, and Shade to carry the load. It should be interesting to see how it all plays out. The Big East should be another cake walk, but the OC Schedule should be challenging.
True words. I want to see the kid who can push Shade out of the starting lineup. It would have to be a Taurasi 2.0.

Oh, and as far as the injured and freshmen are concerned, if most of our expectations are met, I am prognosticating 40 blowouts. Well maybe 38 or 39. :)

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
True words. I want to see the kid who can push Shade out of the starting lineup. It would have to be a Taurasi 2.0.

Oh, and as far as the injured and freshmen are concerned, if most of our expectations are met, I am prognosticating 40 blowouts. Well maybe 38 or 39. :)
i like that forecast, but what a BORING season for fans. by mid-january many may not be entertained ... they'll have suck it up and prove their true fandom. :eek:

Reaction Score
Isn't there a contact period coming up for recruiting? Should be some AAU tournaments too, if they let us watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom