Get Off Diaco's Back | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Get Off Diaco's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Who called for his job? Who said he's lost their support? Who said they aren't going to games anymore? (Beside HFD).

WingU,

The only remotely interesting thing about this entire thread is that you apparently talk to HFD. Do you hang out with him socially? Have you been to his lair? What is it like?

Reaction Score
fact: UCONN hired an assistant coach therefore UCONN does not have a head coach at this time

how much ojt, trials & errors, semesters in school of hard knocks must transpire before UCONN has an official head coach? what if grad school is needed? Maybe he decides a doctorate is in order/it could be awhile

Reaction Score
Pfft... blah blah blah, get a life,
Diaco is a Big Boy and I'm sure as a professional he can handle a LITTLE criticism & whining from the fan base.

Although he cares about his players, coaches and fans, one thing I know for sure is NOTHING printed on the Boneyard would ever serve as any kind of measuring devise for Bob Diaco. Confident nothing said here would ruffle a feather. No one would try to to live their life based on what they read in the National Inquirer! Trust me, he is NOT paying attention to ANYTHING written here. He instructs his players about the same thing. Certainly Nascar drivers don't plan out their racing strategy based on commuters who write about their driving experience on the Merritt Parkway!

Reaction Score
WingU,

The only remotely interesting thing about this entire thread is that you apparently talk to HFD. Do you hang out with him socially? Have you been to his lair? What is it like?

HFD "said" he isn't going to games anymore, but I can't confirm that. HFD and I wouldn't get along, I don't care what color tie Diaco wears at press conferences.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
HFD "said" he isn't going to games anymore, but I can't confirm that. HFD and I wouldn't get along, I don't care what color tie Diaco wears at press conferences.

So he didn't say that to you in person, just on a message board? Then this thread really is worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom