Georgia state post game press conference link | The Boneyard

Georgia state post game press conference link

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I tried but I could not find it on YouTube. I saw some summaries of what Jim Mora said but I am curious to listen to it first hand.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just found this in the game thread.

Wow good listen unless you are Charlton:

Offense pitiful
We didn't call the right plays, we didn't script the right plays, we didn't practice the right plays.
Very discouraging performance.
Roberson competed but his performance Hass to be discounted because the yards were "empty yards" with the game in hand

Coach didn't sound happy, nor should he.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I hope any one takes what Mora or any other coach says with a grain of salt. Whatever he really thinks and what he says may be two different things. He is not going to throw his players or assistants under the bus. His job is to support them. Publicly at least.

Reaction Score
I hope any one takes what Mora or any other coach says with a grain of salt. Whatever he really thinks and what he says may be two different things. He is not going to throw his players or assistants under the bus. His job is to support them. Publicly at least.
He did a decent job, but it he has to be more definitive in owing the future. I would have liked to hear something like “I guarantee you this kind of effort will never happen again on my watch and I’m holding myself, my coaches and players accountable.”

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
It was good to see this cuz all I saw last night were quotes from the ppl there and I was pretty pissed off, they came off very unconcerned and very dismissive of what happened but the video gives context, you can tell he was pissed off and wasn’t dismissive of what TR did just that at that point in the game it didn’t matter. I also like that he finally came after JF a little bit. When the O isn't working it comes back to the QB and he didn’t see open guys that I did.

Reaction Score
It was good to see this cuz all I saw last night were quotes from the ppl there and I was pretty pissed off, they came off very unconcerned and very dismissive of what happened but the video gives context, you can tell he was pissed off and wasn’t dismissive of what TR did just that at that point in the game it didn’t matter. I also like that he finally came after JF a little bit. When the O isn't working it comes back to the QB and he didn’t see open guys that I did.

Yeah he mentioned lots of open guys that were missed.

Reaction Score
Mora said all the right things, and he held himself accountable. My hope is the team will respond, and we need to put Roberson as QB1.

If they can't solve the problem when the other team simply stack the box, it will be a very long season. We have to be able to pass the ball down the field. It is as simple as that.

Reaction Score
2 games in a row the better QB was on the opposing sideline and it wasn't close. Another well done interview considering what had just happened. HCJM was right that the solution has to start in locker room as he was doing the interview. Some of our older players are not making enough good plays. The bad run game is bizarre and a huge issue. Big week for the coaches as they have to put players in the position to succeed on offense but it all starts with the QB getting better IMO. Jolly and Ross would play for many teams. We have options. It is a failure on our part on offense to be this limited.

Reaction Score
"
Just found this in the game thread.

Wow good listen unless you are Charlton:

Offense pitiful
We didn't call the right plays, we didn't script the right plays, we didn't practice the right plays.
Very discouraging performance.
Roberson competed but his performance Hass to be discounted because the yards were "empty yards" with the game in hand

Coach didn't sound happy, nor should he.

"You'd a thought we were playing the freakin' '85 bears" :D

Reaction Score
^^This^^

we should be throwing to these 2 more. Plus Clercius and who else?
Clercius should be out there more than Porter and has Drawdy played? cause I don't know the answer to that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom