Georgia Shafted | The Boneyard

Georgia Shafted

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Bennett looked every bit the deer in the headlights for the first quarter, but he came on. Great football game

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Crazy. Second half was bananas !!!
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
What a game. Bama was completely out-matched, although they did have some injuries. I need to experience SEC football...it seems like a different world.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The best team on that given day last night won.
If they played 10 times it probably would 5/5
I could watch them play each other all year
Poor L Saban - not the way he wanted it to end but he's experienced enough NCs

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
What a game. Bama was completely out-matched, although they did have some injuries. I need to experience SEC football...it seems like a different world.
Going in I wouldn't say Bama was outmatched. The Georgia defense came to play this game. Losing Williams took away any advantage Bama had on offense

Reaction Score
As multiple video angles confirmed, absolutely not an incomplete pass. On the other hand, both Bama and UGA were negatively impacted by refs screwing up multiple ball placements. Replays were apparent on several instances. No love for either corrupted SEC program, but glad for a change in national championship winner.

Reaction Score
So glad i didn’t watch this bore fest. Outside of Alabama and Georgia fans j’ing themselves off, nobody cares anymore.

Reaction Score
So glad i didn’t watch this bore fest. Outside of Alabama and Georgia fans j’ing themselves off, nobody cares anymore.
This is a very odd point of view that gets repeated constantly. I'm guessing 20ish million people are going to have watched this, which probably undercounts those watching in non-traditional ways (i.e. mobile, streaming app, unauthorized streams, etc.). Clearly a lot of people still care. You may not, but those two are not mutually exclusive.

Reaction Score
This is a very odd point of view that gets repeated constantly. I'm guessing 20ish million people are going to have watched this, which probably undercounts those watching in non-traditional ways (i.e. mobile, streaming app, unauthorized streams, etc.). Clearly a lot of people still care. You may not, but those two are not mutually exclusive

I doubt it will crack 20 mill this year. Not even tOSU vs Alabama drew 20 million last year when everyone was mostly home and starved of live events. I'm honestly getting tired of the same teams in the championship. I'm definitely not the only one. Glad Georgia won at least

Reaction Score
I doubt it will crack 20 mill this year. Not even tOSU vs Alabama drew 20 million last year when everyone was mostly home and starved of live events. I'm honestly getting tired of the same teams in the championship. I'm definitely not the only one. Glad Georgia won at least
Hence the 20ish…

Reaction Score
This is a very odd point of view that gets repeated constantly. I'm guessing 20ish million people are going to have watched this, which probably undercounts those watching in non-traditional ways (i.e. mobile, streaming app, unauthorized streams, etc.). Clearly a lot of people still care. You may not, but those two are not mutually exclusive.

Reaction Score
His options over next 25 years to help produce Bennett V will be impressive. Kid has income streams for life for advertising, event promos and public speaking.
7th rd- undrafted FA?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
If anything, non-traditional leads to better tracking of viewership that Nielsen cable samples.

Reaction Score
If anything, non-traditional leads to better tracking of viewership that Nielsen cable samples.
I may be mistaken but I think they're still only capturing a handful of streaming providers like YouTube TV. Not sure they even get viewership numbers directly from the ESPN app. It’s definitely been a major issue for Nielsen recently.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom