Georgia @ #23 Tennessee - 1/14/21 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Georgia @ #23 Tennessee - 1/14/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I think I heard that Graves also went after the officials?
For real? I need to look that one up lol

Today has been quit the day, a lot of upsets and entertaining finishes.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
For real? I need to look that one up lol

Today has been quit the day, a lot of upsets and entertaining finishes.
He got a T right at the end of the first half. He might've said a magic word. I didn't see him do anything particularly demonstrative. He also probably did it on purpose to try to fire up his team, they were very lackluster. It didn't work.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
He got a T right at the end of the first half. He might've said a magic word. I didn't see him do anything particularly demonstrative. He also probably did it on purpose to try to fire up his team, they were very lackluster. It didn't work.
Ok. Clears that up.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Just because there was a bad outcome does not mean it was a bad decision.
One of their players shoots 55% on FTs. Would you rather have her in the game?
Was that player the only other option she had? The one she chose did not work out. In ordinary circumstances I would have agreed with her decision. When Staiti was fouled I immediately said that she is cold and will have more pressure on her than usual.

Reaction Score
Somewhere Holly Francis Warlick is smiling....Tenn missed its mark when they passed on Kara Lawson smh .

Reaction Score
Props to those 8 people that voted for Georgia. That 3rd quarter; 29-9, Georgia turned things up!! Great win for Georgia.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Somewhere Holly Francis Warlick is smiling....Tenn missed its mark when they passed on Kara Lawson smh .
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story trashing Tennessee. Lawson did not want the Tennessee job, did not apply and stated as such. Much was made of this on VolNation as many wanted her. Her selecting Duke was a slap in the face to many as they inferred she seemed to think Duke is in a better position than the beloved LVs.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
That contradicts another article posted on volnation-let me see my sleuthing to see what I can find. Fair point my long missing but re-emerged colleague, fair point!
I saw what you saw on the Tennessee board about Lawson not wanting the job. But then later, I saw the same article vowelguy posted. Yes, there was contradicting info.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom