Georgetown staring lineup | The Boneyard

Georgetown staring lineup

Reaction Score
Is the team having a senior night this year? Would be great to have Carlton, Whaley, and Polley start. Don’t have to run with that lineup for long but great way to recognize their contributions over a struggle of a career.

Agreed, they should definitely start (assuming Josh is healthy). Obviously Whaley starts regardless, but swapping in Polley and Carlton for Martin and Sanogo makes sense. They deserve it.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Would probably make sense for both parties considering the playing time available next year
If BA left than Hawk would be our only 2 guard on the roster. I guess we’d have to address that with a grad transfer.

Reaction Score
If BA left than Hawk would be our only 2 guard on the roster. I guess we’d have to address that with a grad transfer.
Gaffney is more of a 2 guard than PG. His handle is awful for a PG and ball management skills are awful.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Gaffney is more of a 2 guard than PG. His handle is awful for a PG and ball management skills are awful.
I think there’s a chance he gets removed from the rotation if we have other options. He’s shooting 33% from the field, 26% from three he had similar numbers last year. If I were Hurley I would try to find a bigger guard who can shoot on the transfer market. Team shooting will be our biggest deficiency next year.

Reaction Score
I think there’s a chance he gets removed from the rotation if we have other options. He’s shooting 33% from the field, 26% from three he had similar numbers last year. If I were Hurley I would try to find a bigger guard who can shoot on the transfer market. Team shooting will be our biggest deficiency next year.
Yeah I can see him being in the B. Adams role next year since his skill level just hasn't improved much.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I’m guessing we’ll start the seniors, Cole and Bouk.

Reaction Score
Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office

(Staring lineup)

I think we are going to have a small-crowd Senior Day. ;)

Agree starting Polley, Carlton, Whaley.

Only concern I have is them playing too long due to Hurley’s poor timeout management /s

Reaction Score
i’m sure hurley wouldn’t have it any other way

can’t wait for msg! crowd or no crowd

Reaction Score
Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office

(Staring lineup)

I think we are going to have a small-crowd Senior Day. ;)

Agree starting Polley, Carlton, Whaley.

Only concern I have is them playing too long due to Hurley’s poor timeout management /s
Get over the timeout crap! Jesus. I hope he uses all his timeouts within the first 10 minutes of ever half from here on out. Then when we need one in the last ten seconds he can’t call one and all of you will go crazy and say why didn’t he save a timeout!

Reaction Score
Get over the timeout crap! Jesus. I hope he uses all his timeouts within the first 10 minutes of ever half from here on out. Then when we need one in the last ten seconds he can’t call one and all of you will go crazy and say why didn’t he save a timeout!
That little /s in his post after the sentence means he was being sarcastic

Reaction Score
Is the team having a senior night this year? Would be great to have Carlton, Whaley, and Polley start. Don’t have to run with that lineup for long but great way to recognize their contributions over a struggle of a career.
Shouldn't the Georgetown starting lineup have some Georgetown players in it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom