George Blaney is Alive! | The Boneyard

George Blaney is Alive!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Who? Let’s just concentrate on this years team and this years title. We need to stay grounded. Lots of work to do.
golf fall GIF

Reaction Score
The absolute highlight of the day was Coach Blaney being recognized and the nice hand he got. A class act who this program owes much of its success too.
Nice to see Derek Geter taking in the game too.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Good when you are my age and see a name you think obit!!

Same here. Glad to see he was being honored.

I once heard Blaney described as Robin to Calhoun's Batman.

I thought it was a terrible analogy: Robin got Batman's coffee. At the very least, Blaney was Alfred Pennyworth.

Batman wasn't Batman without Alfred Pennyworth, and in a pinch, Pennyworth could step in as Batman. He was no Robin.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Although it’s (another) huge swing and miss, @WeAreUCONN is basically batting 1.000 with awful awful takes.

It was great to see and celebrate Blakey and everything he’s done for the program for a minute at the game.

His incredibly sincere stupidity turned out to be the 2023 version of @prankster's "Senior Testiculo".

Lightning rarely strikes twice for the benefit of the same idiot. His moronic posts need to stop.

Worth noting: I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt in thinking his recent posts are motivated with mojo in mind. But my guess is he's just a idiot.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
His incredibly sincere stupidity turned out to be the 2023 version of @prankster's "Senior Testiculo".

Lightning rarely strikes twice for the benefit of the same idiot. His moronic posts need to stop.

Worth noting: I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt in thinking his recent posts are motivated with mojo in mind. But my guess is he's just a ing idiot.
I think his post above was an attempt at snark. Just an attempt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom