Geoff Cameron | The Boneyard

Geoff Cameron

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Love Geoff. Geoff is right.
Eh probably not. Jurgen had lost it/them by that point. Arena certainly wasn't the answer, but neither was Klinsmann.

Reaction Score
Eh probably not. Jurgen had lost it/them by that point. Arena certainly wasn't the answer, but neither was Klinsmann.

That’s BS. It’s pretty clear from Geoff, Jermaine and others that the whole losing the locker room narrative is bogus.

Reaction Score
If we stuck with Jurgen we’d 100% be in th WC. He had his flaws, but he would’ve got us there no doubt.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
That’s BS. It’s pretty clear from Geoff, Jermaine and others that the whole losing the locker room narrative is bogus.
Nope. 1-2 Mexico at home. 4-0 Costa Rica away. He'd lost it.

If we stuck with Jurgen we’d 100% be in th WC. He had his flaws, but he would’ve got us there no doubt.
Nope. If Klinsmann would have stayed it wouldn't even have been as close as it was. He was done and dusted.

It's just very unfortunate he was replaced with Arena. Hiring Arena was a poor choice, but that doesn't make firing Klinsmann a poor choice. Two separate issues. Klinsmann 100%, unequivocally had to be let go. Anyone who even questions that is certifiably insane.

Reaction Score
It's just very unfortunate he was replaced with Arena. Hiring Arena was a poor choice, but that doesn't make firing Klinsmann a poor choice. Two separate issues. Klinsmann 100%, unequivocally had to be let go. Anyone who even questions that is certifiably insane.
Arena undeniably further cluster pharked Jürgen's own cluster phark and never should have been hired, but Klinsmann absolutely should have been scheiße kann'd wayyyyyyyyyyh earlier.

Reaction Score

Nope. If Klinsmann would have stayed it wouldn't even have been as close as it was. He was done and dusted.

You mental midget. That doesn’t prove that he lost the locker room.

I guess Bruce never had it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
You mental midget. That doesn’t prove that he lost the locker room.

I guess Bruce never had it.
Lost the plot. Do try to follow along.

Reaction Score

Yeah, Mexico is just a much better team than us. That Costa Rica game was awful but the team also just gave up.

Reaction Score
Lost the plot. Do try to follow along.

Given your nebulous statement there is no difference. I trust the guy who laces up in EPL every week over the fat old guy on the Boneyard.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Given your nebulous statement there is no difference. I trust the guy who laces up in EPL every week over the fat old guy on the Boneyard.
How about CardiacAndre? And I think you mean the guy who had an axe to grind against Arena.

Reaction Score
How about CardiacAndre? And I think you mean the guy who had an axe to grind against Arena.
Yeah, I mean Brucey kinda kept us from the world cup, so grinding the axe ain’t such a bad idea.

Reaction Score

He also stupidly hired that idiot Thomas Rongen as chief scout and recruiter.

Jurgen never missed on recruiting. And wouldn’t let a lying buffoon like Rongen near our prospects.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
He also stupidly hired that idiot Thomas Rongen as chief scout and recruiter.

Jurgen never missed on recruiting. And wouldn’t let a lying buffoon like Rongen near our prospects.
Not sure why this is so hard for you to understand.......I DON'T LIKE ARENA. DID NOT WANT HIM TO BE THE USA COACH.

There is no argument on whether they should have hired Arena. They shouldn't have. HOWEVER, that has nothing to do with whether or not they should have fired Klinsmann. They should have. They had too.

Doesn't matter if you think one is better than the other, neither should have been coach of the USA for the Hex.

Reaction Score
Not sure why this is so hard for you to understand..I DON'T LIKE ARENA. DID NOT WANT HIM TO BE THE USA COACH.

There is no argument on whether they should have hired Arena. They shouldn't have. HOWEVER, that has nothing to do with whether or not they should have fired Klinsmann. They should have. They had too.

Doesn't matter if you think one is better than the other, neither should have been coach of the USA for the Hex.

You literally embody the hubris of the USSF. I can smell your mediocrity from where I stand.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
You literally embody the hubris of the USSF. I can smell your mediocrity from where I stand.
How so? Because I want a better coach than Klinsmann or Arena???

You really don't make much sense now do you?

Reaction Score

Do you not remember our trip to Costa Rica? You really want to make the case that the players were playing for him that night? Because if you think they were, then we sucked so much that no one was getting us to the WC.

Arena failed. Klinsman failed also. Might we have done better with a third coach? Of course that's possible. As is the opposite.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
That article was spot on. I think this was one of the most depressing statement in the whole piece.
Listen, it should be very clear, after what happened in this qualifying cycle, that we are not Spain. We are not Germany. Right now, we are not even Costa Rica.

Countries that are a fraction of our size and have limited resources are better then we are in our own Federation. It’s disgraceful and how anyone can be ok with it is mind boggling.

Reaction Score
Jurgen should have never been fired. He wasn’t perfect but he was good enough to get us to Russia and he was a heck of a recruiter.

Now with Cordeiro we’re destined for continued pandering to MLS. The tail is wagging the dog.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom