Geno's Preview of Nika | The Boneyard

Geno's Preview of Nika

Reaction Score
Last year Geno was talking about one of his recruits for this year's team - Nika Muhl. She is a 6'1" playmaking guard from Croatia who told coach that she would rather make an assist than score a basket because " an assist makes two players happy and a basket only me." Nika must be the happiest Husky of all!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Last year Geno was talking about one of his recruits for this year's team - Nika Muhl. She is a 6'1" playmaking guard from Croatia who told coach that she would rather make an assist than score a basket because " an assist makes two players happy and a basket only me." Nika must be the happiest Husky of all!
Nika is at most 5'10", Paige is 5'11" and is at least an inch if not more taller than Nika.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
My wife and daughter are mesmerized by Nika and have been all year. First and foremost, the want to know what hair shampoo and conditioner she uses as that hair is always shiny and neat. They even noted when Nika went with Paige to the hairdresser a few weeks ago and how Paige's hair looks shinier. Considering how the season started for Nika, it's been a remarkable ride that we all needed to be reminded why Geno runs the team and the rest of us just stay at the Holiday Inn Express...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
After Nika suffered what looked like a severe ankle injury in the BE tourney, we wondered when we'd see her again. Answer: the very next night. The TV camera went in for a close-up, Nika's face appeared and a big smile covered her face. For some of us, that was the night's highlight.
Here's the song it made me think of:
Carpenters - Sweet Sweet Smile (1978) HD 0815007 - YouTube

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
After Nika suffered what looked like a severe ankle injury in the BE tourney, we wondered when we'd see her again. Answer: the very next night. The TV camera went in for a close-up, Nika's face appeared and a big smile covered her face. For some of us, that was the night's highlight.
Here's the song it made me think of:
Carpenters - Sweet Sweet Smile (1978) HD 0815007 - YouTube
Saw them live in the early 70's at the Purdue University Music Hall, she was still playing the drums and doing the singing. I considered her one of the best drummers of her time, male or female.

Reaction Score
If everyone could just stick with Hartley Units, there would be no more confusion. Nika is 1.029 HU tall. Simple.
Awesome and so clever. This system should last forever!

Reaction Score
My wife and daughter are mesmerized by Nika and have been all year. First and foremost, the want to know what hair shampoo and conditioner she uses as that hair is always shiny and neat. They even noted when Nika went with Paige to the hairdresser a few weeks ago and how Paige's hair looks shinier. Considering how the season started for Nika, it's been a remarkable ride that we all needed to be reminded why Geno runs the team and the rest of us just stay at the Holiday Inn Express...:rolleyes:
No nicer sight than those two ponytails flying as Nika and Paige roar up and down the court!

Reaction Score
Maybe Geno picks out the shampoo and conditioner too. The NCs are one thing but doing that too? Now I'm really impressed.

Reaction Score
Nika - I just love this kid!
Paige - I just love this kid too!
I always wonder if they have their own “secret code” for plays on the court! Slime code!

Reaction Score
No nicer sight than those two ponytails flying as Nika and Paige roar up and down the

court!
I was once mesmerized while pondering Charles Barkley's choice of after-shave lotion.

Reaction Score
Yes, the team with this group seems to be moving on from the bun.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Yes, the team with this group seems to be moving on from the bun.
Somewhere, CD just felt the sting of this comment in her back...FEAR THE BUN! Er..PONYTAIL!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom