Geno's Presser - Houston Game | The Boneyard

Geno's Presser - Houston Game

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Gabby - "She's able to leap tall buildings in a single bound" LOL. He was explaining that sometimes the team throws the ball to her and then stands around because there are so many good things that she can do.

"Taking Crystal out of the equation really hurts us. She's somebody that when we bring her in, we're not sacrificing anything. She's gonna be able to score and she's gonna be able to make stuff happen for others. We need her back and that will automatically make our bench production better".

About Saniya "sometimes kids look around and if they think that you don' necessarily need them, they're not selfish enough to impose that on themselves - they don't say 'I came here to get this, this, this and this'. Then what has to happen is they have to be put in a position where you really really need them and they ahve to perform and that's where she is now. Last year was sort of a bad time for her - she had the IT band injury that was bothering her all year, but she knows owe need her, she's mature enough to understand what we need from her and she's being the Saniya we envisioned her all along"...

Reaction Score
Thanks Java. One of the most thoughtful postgame pressers in a while. Fwiw, Geno seems much less concerned about the team's atypical performance against Houston than are many Boneyarders.
Agreed. And I suppose we should all be happy that this level of performance actually is atypical.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Agreed. And I suppose we should all be happy that this level of performance actually is atypical.
This was not all that atypical in February. They have one or two every February. It's been that way for a lot of years.

Yeah, I have a calendar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom