DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Geno loves Bria... and didnt have Stokes credit for being a good rebounder

thanks Pap

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
So interesting....at the end "some real issues" what are those? Stewie's "can't guard a chair" kinda thing?

Reaction Score
Interesting comments about Saniya...you don't feel good? So what? Get in there and play! Well, she didn't get in there, it didn't happen, but he seemed less than pleased.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Interesting comments about Saniya...you don't feel good? So what? Get in there and play! Well, she didn't get in there, it didn't happen, but he seemed less than pleased.

This may be a reflection of his upbringing - his Dad had to work, everyday, to feed his family, he worked one summer in a steel mill, his grandmother (I believe) had to stay behind during the Nazi occupation to guard the family pig. When you've dealt with working through that kind of adversity, you may not be as sympathetic about this sort of thing. He certainly has a tendency to "take the bull by the horns", and a disdain for those who prefer the other end of the animal.

Reaction Score
It seemed like the fact she gave him no warning as to her condition is what bothered him. Letting him know as he was going to put her in didn't appear to please him.

Reaction Score
This may be a reflection of his upbringing - his Dad had to work, everyday, to feed his family, he worked one summer in a steel mill, his grandmother (I believe) had to stay behind during the Nazi occupation to guard the family pig. When you've dealt with working through that kind of adversity, you may not be as sympathetic about this sort of thing. He certainly has a tendency to "take the bull by the horns", and a disdain for those who prefer the other end of the animal.

No, I think this is the expectation of anyone who coaches past the 8yr old level. I am surprised about this and thought that Saniya was a lot tougher kid. I played Baseball in College and can remember begging my coaches and trainer to tape it up and play me after I pulled my hamstring.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
When you have stomach flu, it can come upon you very suddenly and dramatically. I think he was just teasing her, and that the comments were lighthearted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom