Geno's post-game press conference | The Boneyard

Geno's post-game press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
A couple of beauts...

-- Speaking of HC coach Gibbons who popped in to say goodbye: "I don't think decaf has made it to Worchester yet. All they have is 100% Columbian. Man, that guy is always wired."

-- "When Maya stepped on the court it was like Muhammad Ali entering the ring."

-- "Kelly struggled today, huh? She was like out of it. Then to make matters worse Buck blocked her shot at the end. She came over and said, 'How bad can I play? Even my teamates are laughing at me.'"

Spoke very highly of Caroline and how much she's learned from being forced to sit and watch. Didn't seem to give two hoots about KML's struggles shooting. I'm sure he will use it as a teaching moment.

Presser is available on the Uconn website.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
A couple of beauts...

-- Speaking of HC coach Gibbons who popped in to say goodbye: "I don't think decaf has made it to Worchester yet. All they have is 100% Columbian. Man, that guy is always wired."

-- "When Maya stepped on the court it was like Muhammad Ali entering the ring."

-- "Kelly struggled today, huh? She was like out of it. Then to make matters worse Buck blocked her shot at the end. She came over and said, 'How bad can I play? Even my teamates are laughing at me.'"

Spoke very highly of Caroline and how much she's learned from being forced to sit and watch. Didn't seem to give two hoots about KML's struggles shooting. I'm sure he will use it as a teaching moment.

Presser is available on the Uconn website.

Hilarious moment about Gibbons. He must've popped his head in to the room to say good-bye.

Geno seemed very relaxed, like he knows what needs to happen for the team to be really good and he thinks they'll get there eventually.

He knows that Kaleena is going to make most of the open shots she gets. He's not worried at all about her shooting today; she's the least of the worries.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
"When Maya stepped on the court it was like Muhammad Ali entering the ring."

Maya would never say it, but she may be in the process of becoming "The Greatest." She certainly has the sense of majesty about her that Ali had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom