Geno's Latest Tweet | The Boneyard

Geno's Latest Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Turnovers were our bete noir last year, too. Gotta have more flow on O and protect the rock, especially against pressing teams like Georgetown. No reason not to keep a team like that in the game, but if you waste offensive possessions and allow them to hit some long-range shots, they'll have a good chance.

Really am interested to see what this team can do. This is not the typical Geno juggernaut (which is typically built around great players and usually involves a short bench against good teams). Curious to see how Geno uses depth and employs different lineups against different opponents/playing styles.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Gotta love Geno. Give the team time. I think a lot of it is getting CD and KML back into the lineup since they were not in it last year, and they're replace one of the greatest ever in Maya. As long as they're ready come tip off, then we'll be just fine.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
great tweet by him. i noticed he has close to 3,000 followers already. Diana has over 10,000 and Maya over 45,000.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Love it :cool:

I'm sure it's mostly Geno being Geno, but during pre-season with 2 new guards and 1 returning veteran (CD) being worked into the mix, turnovers are not surprising..... should work itself out in time....

Reaction Score
Geno knows this team is loaded and he is keeping silent until Feb or March.........Just in time to invade DUKE and their Crazies come feb.......UCONN will have plenty of games under its belt with Stanford in Nov, TAM in Dec before the Baylor game........

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
He will likely have some very entertaining tweets this season! Cant wait!

Reaction Score
Wait - he's using hashtags already!? I wonder who's actually typing these things up. Sounds like Geno, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom