Geno's Favorite Musician | The Boneyard

Geno's Favorite Musician

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well the only reason I brought this up is because it just proves we are brothers from different mothers. And, it's also a test of the where do the OTs go. I submit it isn't an OT since it's Geno and Geno is he from whom all blessings flow, and therefore it follows that it belongs here.

So, Geno on his favorite musician:

And the musician in question: Bob Seger Roll Me Away

So, what do you think of Geno's taste in music. Is it a surprise? And what would your favrite Seger song be. I wonder what Geno's is. Maybe Bob Seger - Like A Rock

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
In one of the “March to Madness” episodes on HBO, Geno was listening to Bob Seger’s Turn the Page which I think he views as something of a theme song for his travels around the country recruiting and coaching.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
In one of the “March to Madness” episodes on HBO, Geno was listening to Bob Seger’s Turn the Page which I think he views as something of a theme song for his travels around the country recruiting and coaching.

I do suspect he feels that way at times.

Reaction Score
Well the only reason I brought this up is because it just proves we are brothers from different mothers. And, it's also a test of the where do the OTs go. I submit it isn't an OT since it's Geno and Geno is he from whom all blessings flow, and therefore it follows that it belongs here.

So, Geno on his favorite musician:

And the musician in question: Bob Seger Roll Me Away

So, what do you think of Geno's taste in music. Is it a surprise? And what would your favrite Seger song be. I wonder what Geno's is. Maybe Bob Seger - Like A Rock

Geno also said the person he'd most like to interview for his podcasts is Bruce Springsteen

shinobimono

The Sound of One Hand Clapping
Reaction Score
Growing up in Michigan as a kid, I knew his group as the "Bob Seger System" before he became nationally and then internationally famous. It was a hugely popular local band in the Detroit area. Good choice, Geno!

Reaction Score
I wouldn't expect him to pick Fabian, Bobby Rydell or Frankie Avalon. But Connie Francis? Jim Croce? Darryl Hall? Boyz II Men? Patti LaBelle? The Delfonics? Todd Rundgren? Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes?

Bob Seger kills, though. Perfect choice for Geno.

Reaction Score
It is hard to choose between all of his classics, but I would also like to add Like A Rock,Still the Same,Travelin Man and his first under the Bob Seger System..Ramblin Gamblin man.

Reaction Score
Growing up in Michigan as a kid, I knew his group as the "Bob Seger System" before he became nationally and then internationally famous. It was a hugely popular local band in the Detroit area. Good choice, Geno!
Somewhere in my brother's basement up north in Glastonbury is my vinyl copy of the BSS album, Ramblin' Gamblin' Man. I miss my vinyl.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom