Geno's Extended Presser | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Geno's Extended Presser

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
. OK, you are free to poop on me :)
Walking Glancing GIF

Reaction Score
If you watch Azzi's Big East Presser interview there was quite a bit of time talking about playing the PG position, which Azzi said was her normal position growing up. I'm just going to come out and say it. Caroline and Lou are going to put up the most shots and if they are as successful as I think they will be it will open up Azzi's game for maximum efficiency. Geno said Azzi can penetrate as well as anyone on the floor. If we are a championship level team, she's our point guard. I think Azzi, Lou and Caroline are going to be getting 25 minutes a game plus and in important games make that 30. My only question is can they stay healthy. Geno has a good interior group as both Ice and Ayanna will contribute to AE and Dorka's interior game. This is a great team with the bigs all working hard and Lou, Caroline and Azzi on the exterior with Nika keeping them fresh.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
One small correction to my comment. Lobo’s broadcast partner is RYAN Rucco, not Randy.
Friendly additional comment: it's Ruocco.

Something I've wondered about in recent years: He always introduces Lobo as "the Hall of Famer." When she's in the studio, she's also (at least usually) introduced as such. I wonder if it's in her contract?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom