Geno's emotions | The Boneyard

Geno's emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Wow, we all know we love Bria and Stef, but obviously they are extra special to Geno. I didn't realize that Bria was crying when she came out until they showed a replay from another angle.

What a special place to play and to forge relationships to last a lifetime. If I had a daughter that was fortunate enough to have been offered an opportunity to play at UConn, there would be no hesitation and I'd strongly encourage her to accept.

I hope Aja was watching.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Bria was bawling her eyes out. It was sweet and heartwarming.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Do you think maybe Geno was weeping because, like Alexander, he had no new worlds to conquer? :cool:

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Do you think maybe Geno was weeping because, like Alexander, he had no new worlds to conquer? :cool:

He's got at least four more to start molding in a few months.

Reaction Score
What a special place to play and to forge relationships to last a lifetime. If I had a daughter that was fortunate enough to have been offered an opportunity to play at UConn, there would be no hesitation and I'd strongly encourage her to accept.

I hope Aja was watching.

I just posted a similar thought in another thread. Should give all future recruits something to think about.

Reaction Score
Bria and Stef were cheery and giggly on senior night. I think the knew they had unfinished business, that it wasn't the end at Uconn. Last night was a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom