Geno | The Boneyard

Geno

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
It seems a mens national championship would be a nice consolation prize (now lets get it done!)

Reaction Score
No program in the country has more star power than our men and women's team.
Paige and Azzi are arguably the 2 most famous women's players, Geno is hands down the face of WCBB forever, and Luke Murray and that actor Dad of his don't hurt. Not to mention: JC, Danny, Sanogo, Hawk, DC etc

Reaction Score
Paige and Azzi are arguably the 2 most famous women's players, Geno is hands down the face of WCBB forever, and Luke Murray and that actor Dad of his don't hurt. Not to mention: JC, Danny, Sanogo, Hawk, DC etc
Imagine if the D’Amelios went all in

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Caitlin Clark may have been the best women's player that I have ever seen play while watching Iowa beat South Carolina. She literally beat an undefeated team by herself.

Clark- Scores the last 11 points for Iowa. Scored or assisted on 75% of Iowa’s total points. Scored or assisted on every 4th quarter Iowa point. Most points ever scored in a WCBB final four. Only player ever to score 40 or more points in two consecutive tournament games. Broke down the best defense in women’s college basketball.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Please move this to the womens board.

you-got-a-problem-boy-sgt-hulka.gif

Reaction Score
Caitlin Clark may have been the best women's player that I have ever seen play while watching Iowa beat South Carolina. She literally beat an undefeated team by herself.

Clark- Scores the last 11 points for Iowa. Scored or assisted on 75% of Iowa’s total points. Scored or assisted on every 4th quarter Iowa point. Most points ever scored in a WCBB final four. Only player ever to score 40 or more points in two consecutive tournament games. Broke down the best defense in women’s college basketball.
She‘s still not Paige Bueckers.

Reaction Score
Why? It's related to the men's team. Our guys are playing in Final 4 and this is what's on your mind?
Why? It's related to the men's team. Our guys are playing in Final 4 and this is what's on your mind?
It’s related to the men’s team and respectful IMHO.

JBK

Reaction Score

South Carolina has not been in close games and you could say got out coached. Why she did not double Clark is confusing to me, especially the 2 out of bounds plays at the end of the game.
Do not let her get the ball. I know it is easier said then done, but at least try

Reaction Score
South Carolina has not been in close games and you could say got out coached. Why she did not double Clark is confusing to me, especially the 2 out of bounds plays at the end of the game.
Do not let her get the ball. I know it is easier said then done, but at least try
Dawn Staley managed to combine victim with arrogant.

Reaction Score
She’s better than Paige.
At this instant in time, maybe. Paige's progress has been severely limited by injuries. And when you look at stats, you need to keep in mind that Clark is all that Iowa has. Paige is a big cog in an machine full of cogs but she isn't the whole machine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom