Geno %$#@!&% | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno %$#@!&%

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I certainly did not mean to be snarky in my response. I watched the game and, like you, reacted to the sight of Gabby Williams' discomfort by wishing Geno would call a timeout and pull her from the game. That was only my first reaction, however, because I concluded that no one with the exception of Gabby Williams is more interested and invested in Gabby Williams' continued health this season than Geno Auriemma. I also believe that Geno, his excellent coaching staff and the UConn trainers and medical staff are all well aware of Gabby's injury, its scope and limitations. That is why I did not find myself like you shouting "Geno %$#@!&%" at my television screen. My view is that he has earned the benefit of the doubt in this regard.

I don't think your post was snarky at all, just a few of us usual suspects in the thread. I do continue to feel sending someone to the scorer's table and not calling a tie out that would have hurt nothing was a mistake (that he got away with).

Reaction Score
About time to stop posing any questions here, or offering amateur critiques. In place of that, unconditional love, not just from the obvious few(or is that many), but from everybody. Altogether now,"Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya..

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Sometimes these interminable threads about what Auriemma should have done deserve a little snarky.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I was only posting what Geno has said, not what may or may not have happened.
I know he did. That post was just to say that I agree with those who say Gabby should get more rest. The rest of the games with the exception of the Louisville game, should be easily won by the rest of the team. However, the starters do need to play at least three quarters to stay sharp. I know Geno knows what he is doing, otherwise he would have gotten in touch with me and asked me my opinion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom