Geno Unmasked: CD Spills The Beans; Competitive Keitha Don't Like It | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno Unmasked: CD Spills The Beans; Competitive Keitha Don't Like It

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Oh ye of little faith! What happened today, a wheel fall of the chariot? ;)
Nope just held up that lantern to myself and ended today's search.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
1551308629806.png

See where that got him!

Reaction Score
Very rarely have we been more than a 7 deep rotation even in the best of years; Geno has even said in the past a rotation of 7 is good, maybe 8 will work. For a period of time this season, Irwin & Bent were 6 & 7. It is apparent that Nelson-Ododa & Coombs have displaced them from that role. It is what it is & always has been.

Reaction Score
In my brilliant pre-game analysis of the Wichita fiasco, I urged CD to use more of the bench players and for a longer time. To my eye nothing was accomplished having the starters destroy a really bad opponent two games in a row. It made me feel personally bad/sad to see Kayla and Molly sitting forlornly while the others labored to get the thing over with. No one works harder (we are told) or is more deserving of some court time than Irwin and Bent. The observation that Kayla is a big body who can bump in the inside (and maybe eat some fouls) is true, and she has real utility going forward. Play her or trade her!
Well, CD is paid w big bucks. And the game is not an equal employment enforcing spot, you play the best, not the average....

Reaction Score
Very rarely have we been more than a 7 deep rotation even in the best of years; Geno has even said in the past a rotation of 7 is good, maybe 8 will work. For a period of time this season, Irwin & Bent were 6 & 7. It is apparent that Nelson-Ododa & Coombs have displaced them from that role. It is what it is & always has been.
Had prob w taller and faster team, hence the new 6&7

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
And Phee from neighboring state Missouri and all
Phee played her freshman year in Jefferson City which is mid-state and averaged 18 points and 10 rebounds per game. Word of a freshman basketball phenom should have made its way to Wichita. But seems not. If she was a freshman bowling phenom, the Wichita bowling coach would have known. :):rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom