Geno to miss Seton Hall game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno to miss Seton Hall game

Reaction Score
Between the stress of the injuries, his mom passing, and covid ( and the full family of respiratory diseases), it is not surprising that gene needs some time off. I hope the rest begins the process of rejuvenation. As for CD, she is certainly capable. What I don't like, however, is that she locks in on the starting five and that is all she does. She is not skilled ( IMO ) at player substitutions, or development. I predict now that you wont see Ines give a one minute breather to Muhl, and you wont see Amari get off the bench either. Both were showing signs of development and improvement. I think it was a mistake not to give Amari some time in the Florida State game. And Ines is certainly capable of giving Muhl a brief rest. Anyone wanna place a bet?
Maybe pump the brakes on being critical of the coaching staff until you have all of the facts? If you see something that makes you go hmmmm you should assume there is good reason and you just don't know it. No one is infallible, but Geno and CD have more than earned the benefit of the doubt.

Reaction Score
She needs to still knock a little bit more rust off to be back at full form, but she will get there.
Yeah..I hope that Chris Dailey can get Carolyn Ducharme to get herself straight...Too may CD's around here.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Excellent observation. You are correct Chris daily did not score a single point in today's game.

However, Caroline Ducharme seems to be getting some of her groove back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom