Geno to be Guest Analyst for Lynx/Merc on ESPN2 | The Boneyard

Geno to be Guest Analyst for Lynx/Merc on ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Will he say anything about Maya or Diana?? ;)

"There may be some interest in what takes place when Phoenix's Diana Taurasi and Maya Moore of the Lynx are the floor together.

"Taurasi, former Husky national player of the year, is the WNBA's scoring champ. Miss Maya, former Husky national player of the year, is the WNBA's Rookie of the Year.

"To help decipher the specifics of this event, ESPN2 has enlisted the help of the man who knows more about both than any coach in the world - UConn's Geno Auriemma.

"Geno will be working the telecast as a guest analyst with Pam Ward, Rebecca Lobo and Heather Cox.

"The game begins at 9, the jokes shortly thereafter."

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Maya was recently asked to name her best friend in sports:

9. Who is your best friend in sports?
I don't use best friend status a lot, so I'll just name a close friend. Let's go with Geno Auriemma. My old head coach — I'm going to show him some love. Maybe we'll stop playing phone tag and catch up with each other. He's a hard person to get a hold of! But I am too.

No need for more phone tag. He's comin' to Minny. Sounds like she misses Geno. I'm not surprised.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maya was recently asked to name her best friend in sports:

9. Who is your best friend in sports?
I don't use best friend status a lot, so I'll just name a close friend. Let's go with Geno Auriemma. My old head coach — I'm going to show him some love. Maybe we'll stop playing phone tag and catch up with each other. He's a hard person to get a hold of! But I am too.

No need for more phone tag. He's comin' to Minny. Sounds like she misses Geno. I'm not surprised.
The guy is really busy. But so is Maya.

He may give the loser of that game--Dee or Maya--a call. :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
ESPN loves UConn! ESPN loves UConn! Conspiracy alert! CONSPIRACY ALERT!!

CONSPIRACY ALERT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger