Geno, Tight Game Early? No Problem. | The Boneyard

Geno, Tight Game Early? No Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Just stuck 5 of his Huskies in for a run and bye bye Spain.
You gotta love it. Especially watching Breanna Stewart. Her career is moving right along. Even Men's Team. I do remember the horror days when we used our college kids against the European pros. No contest.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Having Geno win another Olympic gold medal with 5 former huskies on the team can not be considered the "wrong board". Any UCONN board is the right board. Celebrate the glory of what they did.
Fixed it for you.

We are having a discussion/debate on the fractured nature (too many fans of just one of the basketball programs, basketball fans who resent or merely ignore the football program) of our fan base. This has to stop if we are ever going to reach the levels we want the school to reach. If you aren't planning on attending any UConn home football games this year, reconsider and convince a couple of friends into joining you (believe it or not you'll probably have a great time). I'll gladly provide some good food & drink from my tailgate. If someone needs a ticket or two I normally have one or two to spare (free of charge as long as you would be willing to consider becoming a ticket holder in the future).

We need our fanbase to a support all sports, not merely the individual basketball program they prefer.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Britney Griner barely played in the Gold Medal game.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Having Geno win another Olympic gold medal with 5 former huskies on the team can not be considered the "wrong board". Any UCONN basketball board is the right board. Celebrate the glory of what they did.

Pretty sure Dove was being facetious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS