Geno, think about our Destiny | The Boneyard

Geno, think about our Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Destiny Littleton is a sophomore at the Bishops School in La Jolla, Ca. After a remarkable freshman year she is averaging 39 points and 14 rebounds through her first 9 games. Could she be the next Diana?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Destiny Littleton is a sophomore at the Bishops School in La Jolla, Ca. After a remarkable freshman year she is averaging 39 points and 14 rebounds through her first 9 games. Could she be the next Diana?
I believe UCONN is following her. Although I also believe Megan Walker is the top player so far out of that class. But things could change.

Reaction Score

There is no next Diana!! She is simply the greatest to ever play WCBB. But they are both from Cali.

Reaction Score
There is no next Diana!! She is simply the greatest to ever play WCBB. But they are both from Cali.
Actually I agree that there will probably never be another Diana. Destiny may have her skills but no one is likely to have her attitude and will to win.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I believe UCONN is following her. Although I also believe Megan Walker is the top player so far out of that class. But things could change.
Let's get both! We have a guard opening now...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom