Geno Talk's Christyn W | The Boneyard

Geno Talk's Christyn W

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
UConn’s Williams could be ready to make the leap

“I got overwhelmed,” Williams admitted in February.

Williams emerged from that rut, though, at an opportune time. The 5-foot-11 guard was one of UConn’s most effective playmakers in the postseason, averaging 16.3 points over a nine-game stretch. That included a 19-point effort in a Final Four loss to the Fighting Irish.

“Most freshmen, they need to go through highs and lows. She certainly went through all that. But, you look at the very last game we played, she was one of the best players on the floor,” Geno Auriemma recalled Wednesday from the UConn Coaches Roadshow at Stony Creek Brewery.

PS. There's a FN about Katie Lou : Samuelson has signed a deal to play professionally in France with Flammes Carolo, the club announced Thursday on Twitter. The former UConn star will make her WNBA debut Saturday when the Chicago Sky visits Collier and the Minnesota Lynx. "

Reaction Score
UConn’s Williams could be ready to make the leap

View attachment 43459

“I got overwhelmed,” Williams admitted in February.

Williams emerged from that rut, though, at an opportune time. The 5-foot-11 guard was one of UConn’s most effective playmakers in the postseason, averaging 16.3 points over a nine-game stretch. That included a 19-point effort in a Final Four loss to the Fighting Irish.

“Most freshmen, they need to go through highs and lows. She certainly went through all that. But, you look at the very last game we played, she was one of the best players on the floor,” Geno Auriemma recalled Wednesday from the UConn Coaches Roadshow at Stony Creek Brewery.

PS. There's a FN about Katie Lou : Samuelson has signed a deal to play professionally in France with Flammes Carolo, the club announced Thursday on Twitter. The former UConn star will make her WNBA debut Saturday when the Chicago Sky visits Collier and the Minnesota Lynx. "
Ms Williams, came to \Uconn as a STAR. Confidence flowed from her. Talent flowed. She APPARENTLY was the exception to Genos unwritten rule--Freshmen don't start. She is infused with DT's talent and much of the DT "I know I'm good". The ND game early and the ND game late she showed she is a Div ONE Star. Leap? A bit of maturity possibly but I hope they never take away her knowledge of SELF and little girl giggly. She represents her school, AAU team and the State of Opportunity Arkansas more than well.

Reaction Score
I am so excited to see this young lady play this upcoming year. Crystal, Megan, and Christyn make a formidable trio. Westbrook and ONO (assuming they fill out the starting line up) makes for a very exciting starting 5 in WCBB.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The karma of assuming Fudd is in the bank is not good. The last one totally UConn all the way with some here was Boston.

Reaction Score
The karma of assuming Fudd is in the bank is not good. The last one totally UConn all the way with some here was Boston.
Karma, shmarma. This is recruiting, not a game, so I don't think it applies.

By the way, the year before that should be crazy too. Walker and Westbrook as seniors, Williams and ONO as juniors, Bueckers as a freshman. Wow! THAT will be karmatic pay back for getting shafted out of our championship in 2018. We could see 5 straight championships, or more.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Karma, shmarma. This is recruiting, not a game, so I don't think it applies.

By the way, the year before that should be crazy too. Walker and Westbrook as seniors, Williams and ONO as juniors, Bueckers as a freshman. Wow! THAT will be karmatic pay back for getting shafted out of our championship in 2018. We could see 5 straight championships, or more.
Remember, some other teams will have great lineups also during those seasons.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Remember, some other teams will have great lineups also during those seasons.
Just to let you know, I have reported to the admins for nonsupportive comments! Of course we will have the best lineup and other teams may have Decent lineups that will pale when compared to ours! See how that’s done? :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom