Geno talking up football on the coaches show. | The Boneyard

Geno talking up football on the coaches show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ward and Geno are on the WBB coaches show tonight. Geno talked about how important the Houston game is to the fb program and the school. He is moving his practice earlier in the day Sat so that he can get to the game with a big group of people and show them what a great experience UConn football is.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Geno has always understood the importance of a well supported football program to the school and CR. If only his fanbase would listen and follow through with his countless messages.

Reaction Score
Geno is a sports junkie. Years ago,I went to a Whalers game at my neighbor's invitation. Sometime in the middle of period 1, the crowd started roaring during a break for a line change. It was for Geno as he was walking back to his seat after a trip to the concession stand. We have heard him discuss his beloved Philly Eagles on pas Coach's shows as well MLB discussions. The guy loves sports.

Reaction Score
Geno is a sports junkie. Years ago,I went to a Whalers game at my neighbor's invitation. Sometime in the middle of period 1, the crowd started roaring during a break for a line change. It was for Geno as he was walking back to his seat after a trip to the concession stand. We have heard him discuss his beloved Philly Eagles on pas Coach's shows as well MLB discussions. The guy loves sports.

One of the other Geno gems last night was a dig at his Eagle ands how Temple is the best team playing in that stadium right now. He was trying to figure out if he can get to Philly to hang out and see our game there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom