Geno Snubs Emmert Again | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno Snubs Emmert Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I also think that Geno wasn't a fan of the retroactive NCAA ban against the men that likely hurt our conference realignment chances.

Emmert is incompetent fool who cost the university hundreds of thousands of dollars while he was here through incompetence, misfeasance or malfeasance and subsequently used his $2M a year job the NCAA to persecute the university that exposed his ineptitude.
Hundreds of thousands? It was more than a hundred million.

From the USA Today expose:

Six years after Mark Emmert left his job at the University of Connecticut, the governor of Connecticut ordered an investigation into a massive construction project on campus that had been ravaged by scandal, including more than $100 million lost because of mismanagement.

To find out where things went wrong, the investigators looked at old papers of Emmert, who once supervised the project as UConn's chancellor. They soon found a bombshell.

Memos from 1998-99 showed that Emmert and two other top UConn officials knew about the construction project's big problems then, but failed to disclose them to the school's board of trustees or the state legislature.

Reaction Score
Since he's an incompetent tool, how does this Emmert character keep getting one promotion after another? Nothing ever seems to stick to this guy.

Teflon Emmert.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I assume he left UConn off his resume? :mad:

Reaction Score
Since he's an incompetent tool, how does this Emmert character keep getting one promotion after another? Nothing ever seems to stick to this guy.

Teflon Emmert.

Its a same process that leaves me thinking 'this is best we have' every 4 years when the US elects a President (both parties).

Reaction Score
I assume he left UConn off his resume? :mad:
You kidding?

He probably boasted about his ability to exploit people and organizations for his own personal gain, and the NCAA hired him on the spot.

Reaction Score
You kidding?

He probably boasted about his ability to exploit people and organizations for his own personal gain, and the NCAA hired him on the spot.

This is really funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky