Geno Show | The Boneyard

Geno Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if this show (Nov 1 show) is scheduled to be rebroadcast?

Reaction Score

It is scheduled to be rebroadcast several times more, but I'll be damned if the CPTV web page devoted to the show has bothered to let anybody in on the secret. At least I can't find the much-needed link.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
This is a good question, since some of us are still without TV or power. And from the snippets of the show discussed in here, I am dying to see it ... whenever I get cable back. Here's another interesting tidbit ... I have a portable generator and I plugged in the old TV and cable box hoping to watch something on the DVR. But without cable access the DVR won't work. It doesn't make sense, since I'm pretty sure the DVR uses a hard drive and not a cloud. I was hoping to watch the Geno show that I saved from when the coaches couldn't make it last year and he brought some players instead.

Reaction Score
This is a good question, since some of us are still without TV or power. And from the snippets of the show discussed in here, I am dying to see it ... whenever I get cable back. Here's another interesting tidbit ... I have a portable generator and I plugged in the old TV and cable box hoping to watch something on the DVR. But without cable access the DVR won't work. It doesn't make sense, since I'm pretty sure the DVR uses a hard drive and not a cloud. I was hoping to watch the Geno show that I saved from when the coaches couldn't make it last year and he brought some players instead.

Cablevision DVRs have to boot up on the network to be able to see recordings. The DVRs from Direct TV can be taken anywhere and boot up with no Sat dish connected and play the recordings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom