Geno Show | The Boneyard

Geno Show

Reaction Score
The uconn huskies website has changed and I cannot Geno Show ? anyone know to listen to it?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If you're talking about his show called "Holding Court", that can be found on iTunes.

iTunes Link: Holding-court-with-Geno Auriemma

If you're talking about "The Geno Auriemma Show" show that's televised on SNY, those are not available yet. They should be available after they're aired after the season begins on the SNY website. They might also be available on UConn's main website.

UConn women's basketball main website

In case you missed it, check out what the media is saying about the Huskies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
If you're talking about his show called "Holding Court", that can be found on iTunes.

iTunes Link: Holding-court-with-Geno Auriemma

If you're talking about "The Geno Auriemma Show" show that's televised on SNY, those are not available yet. They should be available after they're aired after the season begins on the SNY website. They might also be available on UConn's main website.

UConn women's basketball main website

In case you missed it, check out what the media is saying about the Huskies.
The radio show usually taped at his resturant with bob joyce.

Reaction Score
I found it on the Uconn huskies webpage, also the men's bb coach has a taped radio show talking about the season as it goes along.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I found it on the Uconn huskies webpage, also the men's bb coach has a taped radio show talking about the season as it goes along.

Oh, THAT one. Here's the schedule for anyone else that's interested in listening in. :)

UConn Women's Basketball With Head Coach Geno Auriemma -
Listen live on 97-9 ESPN and the IMG Sports Network or watch on Facebook Live at Facebook.com/UConnWBB.

First show on November 7 Live from Buffalo Wild Wings in Manchester at 6 p.m.

Other shows: November 14, at 6 p.m. - November 27, at 6 p.m. - December 6, at 6 p.m. - December 10, at 6 p.m. - December 17, at 6 p.m. - January 8, at 6 p.m. - January 22, at 6 p.m. - January 29, at 6 p.m. - February 5, at 6 p.m. - February 19, at 6 p.m. - March 7, at 6 p.m.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Is there an archive of the Geno Show anywhere? I can't find it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom